“fun, entertaining, engaging!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed January 11, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a last minute something to do after dinner on our visit to Gatlinburg. We found Bill with all of his great reviews on Trip Advisor and he definitely delivered! We both really enjoyed the show and felt very entertained the entire time. We don't have kids but did really enjoy that the show was family friendly. It seems that frequently entertainers turn to more adult topics to make things more interesting (and I think often is a sign of limited talent/ content to pull from) but Bill was able to very successfully host an all ages show. We'd definitely go back if in the area!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2015

Sara,

I am very happy that you and your husband enjoyed my show. Thank you for coming and spending the evening with me, and thank you for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed January 10, 2015

There are no words but if I had them, he would know before I do. He has changed the way I think. He has some sort of gift which cannot be explained. We had a great time and anyone who has the chance should go see him. Thanks to bill and his family!

Taresa,

It was my pleasure meeting you. I had a great time blowing your mind. Thank you for the review!

Reviewed January 6, 2015

Our family of five decided this would be a fun thing to do on New Year's Eve. We were not disappointed! Bill was extremely entertaining and engaging. Audience participation made it fun for all. We are all still trying to figure it all out!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

Laura,

I'm glad I could help make your New Year's Eve memorable. Thank you for choosing to spend the evening with me, and I really appreciate the time you took to leave your review.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

Highly recommend this show ... entertaining and good value especially compared to similar shows in other areas of the US.

Thank you for coming to my show, and I am very happy that you enjoyed it. I really appreciate the time you took to leave your review.