“A definate must see!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
“A definate must see!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Absolutely blew us away!!! Bill was amazing!! I highly recommend seeing this! If we'd have been there longer we'd have seen it a few times!!!!!

Visited July 2014
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Sherrie,

Come back as many times as you would like. As a matter of fact, let me know the next time you are in the area; and I will make you VIP guests at my show.

Thank you for the review and the recommendation. I really appreciate it.

Yorktown Heights, New York
“Mesmerized!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

My family and I were enthralled by Bill's abilities and talents. He engages the entire audience and at the end of the show you leave the theater completely mesmerized. This is a MUST-SEE show and certainly one of the highlights of our trip. We will be talking about it for quite some time.

Margo,

I love that you were "enthralled" with me. Thank you for the compliment as well as for the review. I am so happy that you found my show among all the other shows in the area. You and your family were great to have in the audience.

Fort Lauderdale
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Excellent Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

My family of three attended a show this past week, and we absolutely loved it. We discussed how he could have done some of the things he did for days afterwards. The show is kid-friendly as well. All in all, it is a great way to spend 80-90 minutes, and it was excellent value. I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2014
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
I am glad that you enjoyed my performance so much. Thank you for coming to my show, and thank you for your review and recommendation. I really appreciate it. Please, come back anytime.

Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Move the show to Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I just saw last night's show. It was well with it. I wish Bill was in Pigeon Forge. I believe he could be at the number one position here on trip advisor if he was. The theater was quite nice considering where it was located. Traffic it Gatlinburg is insane. Parking was convenient. The walk from the parking lot was less than two minutes. At five dollars for six hours, I though was very reasonable considering how crowded Gatlinburg can be. Just allow plenty of time if you're not staying right in town. The show itself is amazing. Bill seems like a really nice guy. The only problem I had was...I called a few times a couple of weeks prior to the show including three hours before the show was to start. A live person had never answered the phone. I left a message and sent an e-mail a couple of weeks prior to the show. I never received any response in return. I do not know why. Maybe it was never received on their end. I guess I am part to blame. Because, at the end of the show, Bill does state he will be outside of the theater to answer any questions. I could have easily asked him why I never received a response. Despite any inconvenience there was, the show itself deserves a five star rating.

Visited July 2014
Thank you so much for the review, and I am glad that you enjoyed the show as much as you did. It was my pleasure performing for you and your family.

I am concerned with your experience with the telephone and email. I am able to check my personal telephone and email records, and I did. I did see that you called my toll-free line prior to the show, but it does not appear that you left a message. The theater in which I currently perform does not offer an answering service, so all of the calls come directly to me. Many times, I am not at my desk or I am in a meeting or I am preparing for a performance. I do return my calls when I receive messages. Did you leave a voicemail for me, because I have no record one being left? If you did, I need to look into my system to locate the weak link.

You also mentioned that you sent an email. I have no record of an email being received from the email address that you used to purchase tickets. I save all of my emails, and I did a complete search. Would you send me a private message letting me know what email you sent your message to? I would like to get to the bottom of this matter.

Thank you again for the great review, and let me know if I can do anything for you.

Orlando, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great tricks! If you're looking for a non-country show, GO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hillbilly fun abounds in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. If you'd like to try something more Vegas-style, don't miss Bill's show. The tricks are great. If you are familiar with mentalist style magic, you'll appreciate this show. All three of my kids (ages 15,11, 8) appreciated the show. Bill has a warm character - and the show is safe for the whole family. In, fact, we saw Bill's own kids and wife participate in the show at some point. Happy to give a thumbs up to this entertainer.

1 Thank mr_wae
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
It was great having you at my show, and it was even better to meet you and your family after the show. It was truly my pleasure.

Thank you for the reviews, the recommendation, and the "thumbs up".