“Highlight if trip”

florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight if trip”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Amazing show! Our family loved it and can't wait to go back. Our kids are 10 and 20 and they both were entertained. Not sure how many times we have asked one another "how did he do that?"

Visited December 2013
1 Thank floridasue
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you for the great review. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed my show. You are welcome back anytime.

Douglasville, Georgia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very Entertaining”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This guy is amazing. His show isn't too long, but it definitely keeps your attention. The whole crowd participates, even my 7 and 10 year olds, in a part of the show. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Lonnie,

Thank you for the review. I appreciate it. Also, thank you for choosing my show over all the others in the area. I am glad you and your family liked it.

Poquoson, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Mind blowing!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This show was a lot of fun and kept me entertained from start to finish. I'm still trying to figure out how he did some of the things he did. My wife and I have told numerous people about this show and we both strongly recommend it. He involves everybody in the audience so don't be shy and be prepared to have your mind blown!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing to come to my show as well as for the time it took to leave your review. I appreciate the recommendation. I am glad I could blow your mind.

Lima, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“What a fun show for everyone!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

What a fun show for everyone. What I mean is the show has an entertainment value that is worth every penny. Yes, there are other shows in the Gatlinburg area but Bill's show isn't one of those cookie cutter shows you find in big cities. It's a show that can be called "home grown" entertainment. If you are in Tennessee, give Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist a shot. It might get your mind spinning?

Visited September 2013
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate it!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“This is an amazing show !”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We so enjoyed this show. It's very interesting. We were amazed at the talent of Bill Gladwell. Our family had a night of fun here.

Visited December 2013
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Linda,

It's always a pleasure to have you and your family at the show. Come back anytime. Thank you for the review. I appreciate it.