“Everyone should attend!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I went and seen the show last night and had a blast. He was very entertaining and very nice. My in laws are coming this to Gatlinburg and I highly recommended them to go!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you so much for coming to my show as well as for the review. I appreciate it. Send your in-laws my way, and I will take very good care of them.

There are newer reviews for Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I attended Bill's show while on vacation in Gatlinburg in September. I have to say we were both very impressed with the show and enjoyed the audience interaction. Just about everyone in the audience was called up to particiapte in the show at some point or another, including both of us :-) The entire show was about 1.5 hours long. The room is rather small and the entire audience was maybe 35 people, but I think that makes the show more personable and enjoyable. Overall, the show was awesome and well worth the $27 a ticket. We will definately plan on attending if we ever go back to Gatlinburg. You will leave the show in amazement!!!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

You did attend on a light night in Gatlinburg. The smaller audiences are great, because almost everyone gets a chance to be read. When you have that firsthand experience, you realize most of my show defies explanation.

Thank you for everything!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I went to this show last night. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Like most people, we didnt know what to expect, but when we got there all of that apprehesion diappeared. Bill Gladwell is awesome!! It's obvious that he is passionate about his gift. He is also very passionate about everyone enjoying the show. If you get the chance, you need to attend!!! You will not be disappointed. If you go and don't like it, he will refund your money so you have nothing to lose. Why are you still reading this review???? Go get your tickets now!!

Jeffrey,

Thank you for the review as well as for attending my show.

Customer satisfaction is very important to me, and I appreciate the kind words. You are right, I will refund your ticket cost if you feel I did not meet your expectations. You have absolutely nothing to lose by attending my show.

Please, come back to see me again; and you can be my VIP guests.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We loved this experience, what a perfect ending to a perfect vacation. It was mind-boggling the things he did and Bill got the whole audience involved. We go to Gatlingburg every year in October and definitly will go back to the show again.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Scott,

I am glad I could send you home from your vacation with a bang. I appreciate you choosing my show, and thank you for the wonderful review. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was extremely skeptical about Bill Gladwell's Mentalist show since I'm not a fan of any kind of hypnotic, para normal voodoo. This was nothing like that at all. Bill was funny, quick witted and extremely entertaining. The show moves fast and he will continually amaze you with one act after another. I would strongly recommend Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist to anyone visiting Gatlinburg. It is sheer entertainment, and you will be totally blown away with everything he does. I left scratching my head, saying...how in the world did he do that????

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Jack,

I really appreciate the time you took to leave a review, and thank you for the great recommendation. It was a pleasure having you at my show.