“WOW”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Now a few of his "tricks" we figured out. Others still have us stumped,,,probably always will.
This guy is HUGELY entertaining and there is a reason he is the number one draw in Gatlinburg right now.
The venue is VERY small; something like 50-60 seats and this makes for a very comfortable, cozy environment.
You do not want to miss this show!!!

4  Thank unknownmover
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

90 seats... That's how many we have in the theater. You are right... It does make for a very comfortable, cozy environment. The theater is just the right size to connect with everyone in the audience.

Thank you for the review and for choosing my show over all the other options in the Gatlinburg area.

There are newer reviews for Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Was actually our first stop after arriving in Gatlinburg. Absolutely amazing show. Left us dumbfounded but thoroughly entertained. We highly recommend and will be back!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

I am glad that I kicked off your trip to Gatlinburg with a bang. Thank you for the recommendation, and please come back again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

An absolute see if your anywhere near Gatlinburg. Bill will leave you amazed and talking about his show for a long time.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Zack,

It was great having you at my show. Thank you for coming, and thank you for the review.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Took my 13 yr old son. Small intimate setting. Up close with Bill. TIP - get there 25 min early and stand at the door (inside amusement park under the Gatlinburg Skytower) so you can sit - and stare in amazement - on the front row. Even if you (think) you can figure out how he does this stuff the next one just intrigues you more. This is the best time we spent in the pigeon forge and Gatlinburg area. Put it on your must do list.

2  Thank Expattraveler100

It is great to know that my show was the best time you spent in the Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg Area. I appreciate it.

There is not a bad seat in the house, but the front row is the best place to be.

Thank you for choosing my show as well as for the review.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Bill was so awesome. He just amazed me with the things he did. I got called up on stage to color a picture and Bill had already colored the picture and it was exactly like I colored it. Things that make you go HMMMMM? Great show don't miss it he will blow your mind. Plus he is a Buckeye even better

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Chris,

You were great in the show. It was a pleasure having you and your party in the audience. I appreciate that you chose my show over the many other shows in the area, and thank you for the wonderful review.