“A MUST-SEE ATTRACTION”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I went with my 2 sons and we were all amazed.
If you only see one thing while in Gatlinburg, don't miss this.
You will leave astonished and glad you went.
Well worth the money--not audience plants-both of my sons were participants and Bill revealed
things that were "impossible" to know.
We are still talking about it
**DON'T MISS THIS SHOW**

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Tim,

I have been told that my show is the "must see" thing in Gatlinburg. I am glad that you and your sons had a great time, and I welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had a great time at this show. Bill really tries to get the whole crowd involved and he will blow your mind. There are no tricks, and no explanation. We still can't figure out how he did what he did. Possibly planted audiences but who can say. It wasn't a huge crowd. We had a great time.

Marshall,

I assure you that I never use plants in the audience. I do like your description... Maybe my new title will be "Professional Mind Blower".

Come back when you're in Gatlinburg again.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I made reservations online trying to find entertainment for us and our young adult kids. This show was perfect! The small audience made it more intense as Bill interacted with almost everyone. After the show,we were all talking for days trying to fiqure out just one of his "tricks." No one has a clue but we all want to go back and see it again. Highly recommend the show!

1  Thank TLC1036

Come back anytime. The venue is the perfect place for an intimate evening of mind reading.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I loved the show, making me wonder how he does all that. A bit too serious, I would have perferred the hypnotist show, but it wasn't offered until after leaving the area. Maybe adding a little bit of the other show to get people laughing? Maybe more people would return to see the other one too! I am here for my birthday, what can I say, except I want to have the most fun before the end of the Mayan calender. I was pleased they had a military discount for veterans and not just active duty. :D

1  Thank Julie B
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Julie,

I am glad you enjoyed the show. Stay tuned for other shows.

See you again!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were so amazed. You leave with "How does he do that" in your head! Unlike some of the other shows in the area, there is no way this could be the same show the next time you go. We visit every year and Bills show will definately be a do-over! Had a great time. Thanks!
Carrie & Angie

1  Thank Carrie G

Carrie & Angie,

It was a pleasure having you in the front row, thank you for helping me out on stage. You guys were great!

Come back any time.