“Headcase show is well worth the ticket price”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and two friends attended the show and were all impressed. Based on the topic of the show, we were not sure what to expect but ended up very glad that we went. Very captivating and entertaining. We were all impressed and glad we went. A few of our group were called up to assist on stage which made it even more special. We will see it again when we are back in Gatlinburg.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Heath,

Thank you so much for attending my show as well as for the review. I very much appreciate it. I look forward to having you in the audience again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Myself, my 8 yr old daughter, and my mother attended the show and really enjoyed it. Their was a lot of audience participation which I thought kept it very interesting. I loved watching my daughters mouth drop when Bill amazed her. I will recommend this show to everyone. I also will throw in Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre's "Out on a Whim" was the other show we really enjoyed the most out of the 5 we seen on our vacation.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Connie,

Jaw-dropping entertainment is what I am shooting for. I am very happy that you and your family had a great experience. The next time you are in town, let me know. I will make you my VIP guests.

Thank you for coming to my show and for the review.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a great show. The show was family friendly for all ages and thought provoking. Bill kept you under suspense trying to anticipate what he would do next. This show is very affordable for the entertainment. Bill shows his appreciation by meeting each person after the show is over. Would highly recommend this show to everyone.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Billy,

It was great meeting you and hearing the stories of Lance Burton. Thank you so much for coming to my show. Please, come back anytime.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

First of all, Bill Gladwell show is not a scary show, but a pleasant mind-twisting experience. Secondly, you are an active participant in the show. Lastly, Bill easily "predicts" and "guesses" the outcomes of additions of numbers, or words in a list, or cards that you will you chose, or the names that you think about. It is a great interactive show and is suitable for 10+ years old kids.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Some people think I'm scary, Dehla; but I try not to be.

I am glad you enjoyed the show.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very talented man who brought the audience into the show. My husband as part of the act so I know it was real!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Cathy,

Thank you so much for coming to my show. I appreciate it. Please, come back anytime.