WINNER WONDERLAND

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Jonesborough, Tennessee, USA
“Fun for the Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Myself, my 8 yr old daughter, and my mother attended the show and really enjoyed it. Their was a lot of audience participation which I thought kept it very interesting. I loved watching my daughters mouth drop when Bill amazed her. I will recommend this show to everyone. I also will throw in Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre's "Out on a Whim" was the other show we really enjoyed the most out of the 5 we seen on our vacation.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Connie,

Jaw-dropping entertainment is what I am shooting for. I am very happy that you and your family had a great experience. The next time you are in town, let me know. I will make you my VIP guests.

Thank you for coming to my show and for the review.

Dayton, OH
“Great Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a great show. The show was family friendly for all ages and thought provoking. Bill kept you under suspense trying to anticipate what he would do next. This show is very affordable for the entertainment. Bill shows his appreciation by meeting each person after the show is over. Would highly recommend this show to everyone.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Billy,

It was great meeting you and hearing the stories of Lance Burton. Thank you so much for coming to my show. Please, come back anytime.

Morrisville, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pleasant mind-bending experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

First of all, Bill Gladwell show is not a scary show, but a pleasant mind-twisting experience. Secondly, you are an active participant in the show. Lastly, Bill easily "predicts" and "guesses" the outcomes of additions of numbers, or words in a list, or cards that you will you chose, or the names that you think about. It is a great interactive show and is suitable for 10+ years old kids.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Some people think I'm scary, Dehla; but I try not to be.

I am glad you enjoyed the show.

Fall River
“Great show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very talented man who brought the audience into the show. My husband as part of the act so I know it was real!

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Cathy,

Thank you so much for coming to my show. I appreciate it. Please, come back anytime.

Columbus, Ohio, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still perplexed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I still don't know how Bill was able to read people's minds like he does! Great interactive show. I loved how he was able to get even the most reluctant spectator up on stage for the most dangerous (to him) trick! Worth the 72 minutes!!

1 Thank Darrah C
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
After 23 years of performing, it is no longer a skill to get reluctant audience members up on stage... it is an art. I have found that even reluctant people end up having a great time after they get on stage.

I may very well have the most audience participation of any show in the Smokies.

Thank you for coming to the show!