“Great Show!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was a great show. The show was family friendly for all ages and thought provoking. Bill kept you under suspense trying to anticipate what he would do next. This show is very affordable for the entertainment. Bill shows his appreciation by meeting each person after the show is over. Would highly recommend this show to everyone.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Billy,

It was great meeting you and hearing the stories of Lance Burton. Thank you so much for coming to my show. Please, come back anytime.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

First of all, Bill Gladwell show is not a scary show, but a pleasant mind-twisting experience. Secondly, you are an active participant in the show. Lastly, Bill easily "predicts" and "guesses" the outcomes of additions of numbers, or words in a list, or cards that you will you chose, or the names that you think about. It is a great interactive show and is suitable for 10+ years old kids.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Some people think I'm scary, Dehla; but I try not to be.

I am glad you enjoyed the show.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very talented man who brought the audience into the show. My husband as part of the act so I know it was real!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Cathy,

Thank you so much for coming to my show. I appreciate it. Please, come back anytime.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I still don't know how Bill was able to read people's minds like he does! Great interactive show. I loved how he was able to get even the most reluctant spectator up on stage for the most dangerous (to him) trick! Worth the 72 minutes!!

1  Thank Darrah C
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

After 23 years of performing, it is no longer a skill to get reluctant audience members up on stage... it is an art. I have found that even reluctant people end up having a great time after they get on stage.

I may very well have the most audience participation of any show in the Smokies.

Thank you for coming to the show!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Very entertaining and engaging show. Bill did a great job of getting a wide variety of people involved in the performance. I admit I went in very skeptical about what I was going to be seeing but I would definitely recommend this headliner to others visiting the area. Amazing :)

One of my goals with the show is to involve everyone in the audience. I believe there is more of an impact when you participate in something that seems unbelievable instead of just watching it. We see so many unbelievable things on television, and the experience itself is what you will remember for a lifetime.