“Incredible!”

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Crossville
“Incredible!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

That's the only word I can use to describe it. You have to come to Bill's show to see for yourself! It's the best show I've ever been to. An absolute MUST when in Gatlinburg. Unique entertainment and excitement for all ages.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Unique is what I am shooting for with my performance. There is not another show in the area that is like mine. I am very humbled that the show has been so well accepted in the area.

Thank you, CharmingCharlee, for your review. It means a lot to me.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Best show in the Smoky Mountains! This guy deserves a bigger theater and more advertising. Ripley's should adopt him. Best deal too.

Amber,

My goal is to have the best show in the Smoky Mountains. Thank you for your review. I very much appreciate it.

As for the adoption, I don't think Ripley's can afford my allowance. Perhaps, we'll partner up in some other way.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“wonderful Amazing!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I highly recommend the "Headcase/Mentalist" show in Gatlinburg Tn. As the concierge at a major resort hotel in Gatlinburg,it is my job to go to and review the shows in town.This show was a truly enjoyable experience,Mr.Gladwell is amazing! I came away beliving that he is indeed a mind reader.A must see while visting Gatlinburg Tn.

Visited September 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 6, 2012
Robbie,

First, thank you so much for attending my performance. As I have said many times before, I cannot have a show without audience members.

Second, thank you for reviewing my show. I am grateful for every review that is given. Coming from someone who makes it a point to attend every show in the area and review them, I am honored to have a "must see" from you.

Anyone who you recommend attends my performance will have the same high quality experience as you did.

Monroe, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have to admit that I was skeptical but was amazed from the beginning. Bill Gladwell dismisses anyone who claims to be have psychic powers and challenges anyone who claims to have the gift. He explains that he leads you to say, choose and write. Bill Gladwell did this and more. If you want a show that will leave you saying, WOW, then this is the show for you.

Visited October 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
CyberChier, I am so happy that you enjoyed the show.

Yes, I do challenge "anyone who claims to have the gift". There are many people who claim to have psychic power; but when it comes right down to it, they are simply fooling other people... many times they are also fooling themselves. I admit that their may be someone who has true psychic abilities, but I have not met them yet; and I have met thousands of self-proclaimed psychics.

I don't have a power, I have a very unique set of skills that allow me to read people and situations very well. If you have ever viewed an episode of "Psych" or "Lie To Me" on television, then you have seen the closest thing to what I do. I observe, and I see things that others do not.

Come back to my show anytime. I like it when the audience leaves saying "WOW!".

Woodburn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This show will AMAZE you!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

WoW is all I have to say! So worth every penny! The show was great and Bill involved everyone in the audience, it was lots of fun and perfect for the whole family. I am still trying to figure out how he does this stuff. Loved it!!

Visited September 2012
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
As I write this, I chose the most recent review of my performance to post this message. This note is meant, however, for each and every one of you who have attended my show.

Thank you.

Thank you for attending my show, thank you for the positive reviews, and thank you for making my show a success.

There is literally no way for my show to succeed without a theater of people willing to have fun with me and volunteer.

If there is anything that does not meet your expectations during your visit, please let me know. I will make it a priority to make it right. You are the most important part of what I do.