“Good hotel restaurant”

The Vista Grill
Ranked #75 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We had this for dinner last night. I ordered the maple glazed salmon and it was delish. The only thing on my plate I didn't care for was the sauteed spinach..too much garlic and oil. My husband had the chicken and dumpling soup and it was good. Not exactly what u would think but a nice variation of chicken and dumplings. We had a nice view of the mountains while we dined and for the most part it was a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I ate three meals in the restaurant and one from the bar at the Park Vista during our stay. The breakfast buffet was quite filling. The late-night sandwiches were very tasty. We even bought a cup of coffee to go one morning!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The Vista Grill has a wonderful breakfast buffet bar but the best thing is the wonderful omelette's the chef makes special for you! And you can't beat the view while eating! We really enjoyed our stay and the restaurant and other amenities make it so easy to enjoy your stay without leaving the hotel! Excellent-I look forward to our next stay.

1  Thank BeenThereTennessee
Reviewed April 1, 2013

What I ordered was very average. I had the ribs which were good--just a little bit dry which is to be expected at a restaurant that doesn't boast barbecue and ribs. I also had a baked potato. It was nothing extremely special. I will say the the Dinner Buffet looked really good and I could kick myself for not trying it. The dinner salad was wonderful. We did not have dessert but they seemed to have a fabulous dessert menu with Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake! Next time I'm trying it! I think it would be a nice place to sit outside in warmer weather and have a nice meal.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Loved the prime rib at dinner...great service and beautiful views...breakfast buffet was delicious as well.