“Beautiful place to stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Rushing Waters Cabin Rushing Waters Cabin-Creek Side View
Rushing Waters Cabin-Back Patio & Hot Tub
Rushing Waters Cabin-View From Hot Tub
Rushing Waters Cabin-Creek Side View
Rushing Waters Cabin-Living & Dining Area
Fireplace can be seen throughout the cabin
Rushing Waters Cabin-Bedroom
King size canopy bed has creek ,fireplace & TV view.
Rushing Waters Cabin-Jacuzzi Tub
Fully furnished  kitchen
Enjoy view of nature while dining
Rushing Waters Cabin-Antique Writing Desk
Rushing Waters Cabin-Creek Side Seating
Rushing Waters Cabin-Entrance Sign
Cabin in the snow
Painting of waterfall upstream.
Lower waterfall with rhododendrum in bloom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 79 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful place to stay!”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The pictures don't do justice. Its a must see! Me and my spouse stayed for 5 nights amenities were not too far. Would definitely be returning to this site as it was everything that we expected an more. I like how there were no keys just at code to get in.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mayelin M
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

If you're looking for a quite, secluded, beautiful place this is the right place for you. My husband and I spent the weekend there and it was very special. It's 30 minutes from Gatlinburg. Amazing views, comfortable bed, great jacuzzi.

“Absolutely Amazing.”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Our first time to Gatlinburg and Dollywood, this cabin was perfectly secluded and private at end of the road, giving us a true feel of being deep in the mountains. The rushing water of the creek was peaceful and soothing. Absolutely stunning views.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed January 29, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Gorgeous Cabin with a single flaw”
Reviewed January 17, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The cabin and the area around it was beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice. It was away from Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge traffic, but close enough to visit. It really deserves five stars. However, the bed is terrible, terrible enough to drop 3 stars off my review. The mattress is old and falling apart, so much so that the owners of the cabin have put plywood and pillows in a pile underneath the mattress in a poor attempt to make it sleepable. If this were changed I would definitely stay there again, and recommend it to people.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 20, 2017
Dear Guest, I am so sorry to read that your sleep time in my cabin was uncomfortable. Long ago, I did have a similar complaint about a new foam mattress. As you know, I did have the mattress shored up & consequently, dozens of guests said it was a very comfortable bed .However, I do want EVERYONE to have perfect vacation experience in my cabin. If you had complained early in your stay, I would have replaced the mattress. I have, now, ordered a new mattress, which, I hope will support most all body types. Again, I apologize & hope you will return to my little cabin by the creek.
Anne Fontaine
Kathleen...
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Despite Winterstorm Helena changing up our weekend plans, it was a great weekend. Spent the weekend in the snow and "walking the loop" as the neighbors say. The neighbors reached out to us when we realized we were snowed in for the weekend... offering assistance and showing us around. Loved the location! There's nothing quite like sitting in the hot tub while snow is falling. Thank you for sharing with us and can't wait to come back!

“Rushing waters cabin”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and I loved it. It was a nice quiet, romantic cabin. we spent a lot of time in the hot tub, and it was close to gatlinburg so we could go do things there. I would definitely come back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing