“Best entertainment in Gatlinburg”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Book In Advance
More Info
$23.12*
and up
Sweet Fanny Adams Theater Variety Show
Ranked #15 of 90 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Saw the Greatest Little Show tonight. Very funny and well done. Good to leave a show with a smile on your face.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"performance"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2018

My wife and I bought tickets for the Sweet Fanny Adams Theater not really knowing what to expect. The theater is small and looks to be old, (but that appears to be intentional.) That smallness brought the actors and the audience closer together for an unique experience not often achieved.

The lobby looks like something from a hundred years ago (or more) and I think some of the jokes may have been almost as old. LOL

However the actors were very friendly, and the skits and music were funny. There were people in the audience from 6 years of age up to 70 or more. We were all laughing, (not always at the same thing) but my wife and I agreed that it was a most pleasant experience. We had fun and would go back again.

Note: There is no parking lot, but there is a municipal parking garage on the other side of the intersection.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

They never fail to deliver a good time. Always enjoy the show. There is audience participation and you just never know what will happen. The performers are great. This is a happy place in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable is the only word I can use to describe my experience at Sweet Fanny Adams Theater. I have been vacationing in Gatlinburg for over 30 years, and in those 30 years I never visited the Sweet Fanny Adams Theater. The fact that I have missed out on the best entertainment in the Great Smoky Mountains for 30 years is unbelievable! I want my 30 summers back so I can start over and include Sweet Fanny Adams Theater in all of those past vacations. My mother, my wife, and my two kids (ages 11 and 9) all thoroughly enjoyed the show. It was unbelievably good!

In fact, it has been 1 month since we had our vacation. We went rafting, toured Cades Cove, went to the Lost Sea, went to Splash Country, Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg, and the Mysterious Mansion. 1 month later, do you know what my kids are doing? They are still (almost daily) singing the songs and acting out The Biggest Little Show on Earth, and they are still howling with laughter. Kids who are normally consumed with Xbox games and smartphones were enamored with this vaudeville style show. Unbelievable!

My oldest (the shy one) was even brought up on stage and amazed us all by acting silly and quite out of character. We have the DVD and unbelievable memories that will last forever.

If you have ever been in Gatlinburg and walked by Sweet Fanny Adams Theater and thought "I wonder what that's all about," STOP and don't do anything else except buy a ticket (or 12). You won't be disappointed. Unless like me you walked by 30 prior years and didn't go inside. Then like me you'll probably kick yourself. Unbelievable!

1  Thank Jeff M
See more reviews
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We finally found our way back to Sweet Fanny Adams after nearly 2 years' hiatus, and as always enjoyed it immensely. Because of the new cast members I was brought up on stage impromptu (I stress that word since I proposed to my wife here years back) for the first time ever **even though I always sing and was clearly singing that night as well** by "Lying-through-her-teeth Stephanie" (totally kidding - she's great fun and I actually made her lose it on stage when I whispered that if I ended up with Tim Coleman in what was about to happen I was going to kill her later). On that note, the wife got her share when Tim came over and sat on her lap in full honeybee fatigues singing!

All joking aside, this was a great night of fun and was an awesome way to celebrate our 4 year anniversary - thanks for the laughs and memories as always to the Great Victorian company!