“Hilarious will be back”

$23.12*
and up
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre Variety Shows
Reviewed June 18, 2014

It was absolutely hilarious, perfect for adults. I will be going back wish I wouldn't have gone passed without stopping in the past.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was a return visit to the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre for us. My husband and I went to a show a couple of years ago while visiting Gatlinburg and simply loved it. We have talked about it ever since and it was the first thing we wanted to do when we went back to the Smoky Mountains this year. There were two new shows and we saw them both, The Son of the Musketeers and Malarky. Absolutely hilarious! The actors are very talented and personable. You are greeted as you arrive at show time and thanked personally after the show. The shows are recorded and are available to purchase on DVD. Make a point to visit Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre, you will be glad you did.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had passed by the small, quaint theater many times while shopping the Gatlinburg shopping strip, but this was the first year we decided to check out Sweet Fanny Adams. We had seen many of the other major shows in the area, and didn't think this small in comparison theater would hold up to the other performances. We were dead wrong. The theater space is intimate and inviting, and allows the audience to truly feel part of the performance. And trust me, the audience will be participating a lot.

This show isn't supposed to be uptight and serious. It's supposed to be goofy, and I personally couldn't help but laugh at all the dumb jokes and slapstick. If I can give one tip of advice, it's this: Don't be afraid to be silly.

1  Thank Holden G
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family and I saw the performance of The Son of the Musketeers! I wasn't expecting much but soon found I was wrong!! It was totally entertaining and I laughed so hard I was wiping tears!! Very talented group of performers! After the show was over the performers came outside and mingled with the guests, singing autographs and having pictures taken with the guests.I will go back to see the shows they perform each time I am in Gatlinburg! It will be a must see for our family.You won't be sorry and it's well worth the admission price.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Took our teenage granddaughter and her teenage friend to see "Malarkie" and they laughed their heads off. They didn't think they would enjoy it but they are ready to go again. If you are in the Gatlinburg area you should catch one of their shows.