“Sweet Fannie Adams A Must See”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Statesville, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Sweet Fannie Adams A Must See”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Never ever go to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge without visiting Sweet Fannie Adams Theatre.It is a wonderful old time theatre with audiance partisapation. Wonderful entertainment.Great popcorn,excellent staff and entertainers,at a great price.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank David W

Asheville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prepare to laugh!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Glad to say, we are no longer a Sweet Fannie Adams virgin! Belly laughs and tears from start to finish! From The first Act to photos with the cast after the show. We will be back!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Caroljean_NC
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“New Years Eve show”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Started our evening with a call for reservations to Sweet Fanny Adams... they hooked me up... Recommended a restaurant a very short walk away (Trout house). Free parking for dinner, then walked to show. Show was as I remembered it in past was very funny... Remembered more audience ridicule by actors... would have been better if they got more of audience involved. There was a kid that made a loud comment of eeewww and actors tried not to burst out laughing but pulled comment right into act... A+ making our performance original... performance is kid friendly some soft crude humor I would take a young child but some jokes over their heads... Bathrooms??? Make sure you go before you get there...

2 Thank 623miller
Paducah, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“best show in Gatlinburg”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We have been to this show several times over the years. We went to see "Yuletide Madness" a few weeks ago. Loved it! I laughed until I was crying. We have been to several other shows in the area, but this is the only show we go to every time we are here. The shows change but they do have some "skits" they have to keep bringing back due to popular demand. I always try to go to the one with the paper dance. It is my all time favorite.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank KarenLicht
Monroe, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An inexpensive night of clean fun”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have never been to a vaudeville type show before, but have seen them in old films. I did enjoy the show - You need to go with an open mind and let yourself be entertained. It's just a goofy clean fun show. My teenagers weren't that impressed, but what do they know?

Visited December 2013