“Been Back 3 times”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Been Back 3 times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in the area most of my life and I had never been to the theater before. So I took my daughter during Sevier County week just to give it a try. And she loved it. So I decided I would take her again even after it wasn't free. And now I've been 3 times in the last month. It is completely different than shows in the area and great entertainment for all. I plan on going again since they do different shows depending on the season. Oh and we bought the DVD.

2 Thank rparton

Orlando, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Always a great show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Just had a chance to catch the holiday version of this great show. For several years I have enjoyed seeing the different shows they produce throughout the year, and the holiday show was equally as wonderful. If you have the chance, support this family-owned and operated production.

2 Thank BeenThereGotTheShirt
Prattville, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MUST SEE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We saw the Yuletide Madness show on Christmas eve eve! FANTASTIC! We took our 14 year old and 10 year old! Perfect for the family! We are not the types for an overdose of mountain humor so THIS show was PERFECT for us! Great talents, humor, theatrics, costumes, etc! Will absolutely come again!!!

1 Thank kate c
Mishawaka, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Laughed so hard I cried!!! That's a good thing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Oh my goodness! What a great performance by some really talented actors/actresses. Each had their own personality which adds so much to each of the acts. This was our first time seeing the show, but if we (or even just I) am close to the area I will make sure to see this show again. They are energetic, personable, witty, and fun!! I will never think of the 12 days of Christmas again!!! oH and loved the Art lesson!!!
If you are reading this review and don't go... it's your own darn fault.. and if you happen to think it's not funny well... you just ain't right :)
Thanks so much!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome Show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have been to this show 3 times now, and I look forward to seeing more! There's always lots of laughs and great singing. I look forward to bringing my teenage kids someday. It's wonderful!!

Visited November 2013