“It's a Gatlinburg "Must See!"”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Harrodsburg, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It's a Gatlinburg "Must See!"”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I attended a Saturday evening show and I laughed so much I hurt. Just their facial expressions were hilarious. They were all talented performers and worked well together. You could tell they were friends as well as c-workers (and family). The price was very reasonable for a two hour show that changed directions every time you blinked your eyes. Great place great time, great people.
At times I felt like I was part of the show... maybe because at times I was :0)

Visited November 2013
1 Thank KYperson

Huntsville, Alabama
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Vaudeville in the 21st century”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a great family friendly show. It is vaudeville in the truest sense. The theatre is family owned and two of the primary characters in the 5 person troupe are brother and sister. The comedy is a mix of old vaudeville routines, some original material, a comedic take on Shakespeare, and even a few old movie skits (maybe they think we're too young to remember Danny Kaye). By far the funniest skit of the night was the 'Paper Dance' Good entertainment for the money.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mediocrates
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Enter laughing!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you love to laugh, this is the best theater in the Smokys to experience! Spent two hours last night enjoying the antics of a 5 person troupe that encompassed at least 25 personalities! Sweet Fanny Adams Theater in downtown Gatlinburg, TN is easy to find, and very reasonable ramp parking is right across the street - it was our first visit, and we saw 'With a Tip of a Hat' which is a fast moving and hilarious series of skits! They run two shows on alternate days, and the other is more of a play that we intend to see as well.
The Theater is intimate, the audience is involved, and the humor moves seamlessly along, keeping the attention of all. There is a 15 minute intermission in the 2 hour show, and a concession stand with the most affordable treats I've seen in many years - all in all, Chris McPherson and his cast will give you a show to remember - and maybe even quote!

1 Thank shoelue1
Blacklick, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The 1st time I visited Gatlinburg three years ago with my daughter and her husband, we went to the show and I was pleasantly surprised. These folks are innovative and talented. You might not roll on the floor with every sketch, but you will laugh for a solid two hours. Silly but sophisticated fun. Family friendly and just darn nice people that really enjoy making you laugh. Loved the entire show.

1 Thank marty t
Lake Charles, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Extremely entertaining”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Loved it! It was hilarious! It had all the right components for the show they put up. I must admit that I had not heard of it before, and it was a wonderful surprise to find such a turn of the century show in the smokies.