“Enter laughing!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Enter laughing!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you love to laugh, this is the best theater in the Smokys to experience! Spent two hours last night enjoying the antics of a 5 person troupe that encompassed at least 25 personalities! Sweet Fanny Adams Theater in downtown Gatlinburg, TN is easy to find, and very reasonable ramp parking is right across the street - it was our first visit, and we saw 'With a Tip of a Hat' which is a fast moving and hilarious series of skits! They run two shows on alternate days, and the other is more of a play that we intend to see as well.
The Theater is intimate, the audience is involved, and the humor moves seamlessly along, keeping the attention of all. There is a 15 minute intermission in the 2 hour show, and a concession stand with the most affordable treats I've seen in many years - all in all, Chris McPherson and his cast will give you a show to remember - and maybe even quote!

1 Thank shoelue1

Blacklick, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The 1st time I visited Gatlinburg three years ago with my daughter and her husband, we went to the show and I was pleasantly surprised. These folks are innovative and talented. You might not roll on the floor with every sketch, but you will laugh for a solid two hours. Silly but sophisticated fun. Family friendly and just darn nice people that really enjoy making you laugh. Loved the entire show.

1 Thank marty t
Lake Charles, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Extremely entertaining”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Loved it! It was hilarious! It had all the right components for the show they put up. I must admit that I had not heard of it before, and it was a wonderful surprise to find such a turn of the century show in the smokies.

Reading, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Belly Buster”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I laughed from start to finish. I really like the vaudeville-style acts and skits. The actors went top-notch, the singing was of high calibre, the comedy was very cleverly written, the costumes were creatively designed, the sound effects were terrific, and the audience participation was second-to-none. A must-see if you're in Gatlinburg!

West Harrison, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Funny”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sweet fanny Adams was great! I enjoyed it a lot. We laughed so hard especially when the guy came out in his yellow polka dot bikini. That was great and also the magic show! How do they do it? That show was called, The Top Hat! We will have to check out there other show too