“Better than I expected”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The 1st time I visited Gatlinburg three years ago with my daughter and her husband, we went to the show and I was pleasantly surprised. These folks are innovative and talented. You might not roll on the floor with every sketch, but you will laugh for a solid two hours. Silly but sophisticated fun. Family friendly and just darn nice people that really enjoy making you laugh. Loved the entire show.

1 Thank marty t

Lake Charles, Louisiana
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Extremely entertaining”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Loved it! It was hilarious! It had all the right components for the show they put up. I must admit that I had not heard of it before, and it was a wonderful surprise to find such a turn of the century show in the smokies.

Reading, PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Belly Buster”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I laughed from start to finish. I really like the vaudeville-style acts and skits. The actors went top-notch, the singing was of high calibre, the comedy was very cleverly written, the costumes were creatively designed, the sound effects were terrific, and the audience participation was second-to-none. A must-see if you're in Gatlinburg!

West Harrison, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Funny”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sweet fanny Adams was great! I enjoyed it a lot. We laughed so hard especially when the guy came out in his yellow polka dot bikini. That was great and also the magic show! How do they do it? That show was called, The Top Hat! We will have to check out there other show too

Palm Coast, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Sweet!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I loved it. Fun for the whole family. Very creative and talented artists.

Visited December 2012