“Evening of fun”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evening of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you ever visit Gatlinburg, TN, don't miss the comedy show at Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre. At first, I wasn't sure what I would see. I was visiting Gatlinburg on a bus tour. This venue was on our agenda. What a rip, roaring night of comedy fun! Our bus was running late because of traffic and they held the show for us! The show started as soon as we were all seated. I laughed so hard. The troupe kept us in stitches. Everyone on my bus talked about how funny the show was and told everyone we saw at other attractions to see the show. The showmanship is outstanding and I want to thank the theatre for making us feel special.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Don't Believe the Hype”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I grew up in the area but we had never been to the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre. My husband and I decided to go because we had heard funny things about it and their YouTube videos seemed really funny. We wasted our $$. We were bored, the comedy was NOT for young kids or even pre-teens. There were too many innuendos and we are not into bawdy comedy which this was. We were tempted to get up and walk out, but we paid almost $50 to see this show. We will not be back and I am really glad we didn't bring our kids to this show. I just shake my head in amazement at the reviews this place gets. If you like Monty Python you will probably love this show. If you love slapstick heavily innuendo comedy you will love this. If not - STAY AWAY! Go to one of the shows in Pigeon Forge instead. I really really wanted to like this show to and I am so disappointed in it.

1 Thank utkgrad
evoevan, Owner at Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Hello There,
We are sorry that you were disappointed with our show and felt that it was inappropriate. That being said, we do pride ourselves on being a family friendly establishment and providing clean comedy which is appropriate for all ages. We live for bringing a smile to the faces of our audience members whether they are young or just young at heart. There are a few innuendos in our show, but they will make the adults chuckle, and go over the heads of the young ones. We see from your other reviews that seem hard to please, as you haven't rated any establishment over 3 stars. We invite our potential customers to please view our 200+ 5 Star reviews and please know that we are indeed a family friendly establishment, started by family and run by family. Even the performer's young children attend the show at night and enjoy every second of it.
After-all, We have been providing comedy, laughs and smiles to our audiences for 37+ years, and to be around that long... we have to be doing something right.
Respectfully,
Greenville, SC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A Sweet Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went on a personal getaway to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend. It was our goal to check in motel and park our car until we got ready to come home. We had been to Gatlinburg many times over the years, but had never gone to Sweet Fanny Adams Theater. It is a nice walk from any hotel in Gatlinburg. One of the great things about the theater was the show. The actors and actresses were excellent. We laughed at the good family humor. It is a small theater that makes everyone feel acquainted. I would recommend this theater to anyone. It is good clean fun at a reasonable price and close to most everything in Gatlinburg. Go, laugh and have a good time. We did and will go again.

Hi There,
We are so glad you enjoyed our show! We hope you come back to laugh with us again soon!
We'll be starting our Christmas show on Thanksgiving, so if you'll be back in town come visit!
Sending lots of Smiles your way,
Norman, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best attraction in Gatlinburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

This show was fantastic! I fell in love with the theatre right away, so cute and nostalgic. Red velvet and drapery, the workers wore derby hats, so cute!!! The show was so entertaining and comedic! If you like vaudeville you will love Sweet Fanny Adams!!!!

Hello There,
We're so glad you came out to have fun with us!
We hope our silliness brought you lots of laughs and happy memories!
Sending lots of Smiles you way,
West Jefferson, NC
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“AWESOME TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I have been going here for years.This past weekend I went to Gatlinburg on a ladies trip and suggested we go here for a show. We all loved it. Will be back for sure!!!

Hi There,
We're so glad you had fun! Thanks for coming out and hope you'll be back for many more years to come!
Sending lots of Smiles your way,