“Fun Fun Fun”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The Theatre is like an old fashioned Theatre. We had seats in the second row. It made us feel like we were on stage too. The show "Merry Bright" was funny and the actors did an excellent job. There was a lot of interaction with the audience.

Visited October 2012

West Carrollton, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Fun for everyone!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My boyfriend grew up going here every year he went to Gatlinburg on family vacations. He was telling me stories about how they got family members on stage and what great fun it was. I had to see for myself. It was absolutely amazing!! The performers were out and about before and after the show. They were all so sweet. The show was hilarious. What stinks is that fact that we had a song stuck in our heads for at least a few days afterwards but only knew on part! Ha! It was truly fun, funny, and just all out a great show. You must get a chance to see them! Out on a Whim was great!

seattle washington
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We are oldies but goodies ( 60 somethings) and for us it was a great evening. Any time we get a chance to laugh is a good time. Just plain good fun. At $25 bucks a ticket, it is an entertainment value.

Lake Waynoka, OH
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful !”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I purchased tickets through Groupon not really knowing what this show was all about. This was the best show we saw during our stay. My husband and I are both in our 50's; our son is 13. We all enjoyed the show. How many "music shows" can you see - after the second one, they are all the same. This show is old fashioned CLEAN comedy the way it used to be. What a talented group of entertainers. We will come back to see the other show on our next visit.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Laughed the entire time! Such Fun!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great Family Fun. This show is funny for children as well as adults. My 4 year old laughed as hard as my Father. It is obvious the cast is having a blast. They are all very talented and worked well together. They were silly and quirky...and it works. The old time theatre offered great atmosphere. This is a do not miss when in this area. We will certainly be back.

Visited December 2011