“Absolutely wonderful !”

$23.12*
and up
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre Variety Shows
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I purchased tickets through Groupon not really knowing what this show was all about. This was the best show we saw during our stay. My husband and I are both in our 50's; our son is 13. We all enjoyed the show. How many "music shows" can you see - after the second one, they are all the same. This show is old fashioned CLEAN comedy the way it used to be. What a talented group of entertainers. We will come back to see the other show on our next visit.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great Family Fun. This show is funny for children as well as adults. My 4 year old laughed as hard as my Father. It is obvious the cast is having a blast. They are all very talented and worked well together. They were silly and quirky...and it works. The old time theatre offered great atmosphere. This is a do not miss when in this area. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the show. The actors are entertaining and don't take themselves too seriously. It's a little on the hokey side but overall I would put this experience up against any of the other shows in town. This is the second time we've been and both times we've laughed our socks off. We'll be back.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

With its small band of entertainers and small, old theatre you realize that you are in for a different type of show. Each entertainer has a unique personality/talent and together they form a very eclectic group. The audience skewed somewhat older, but even the 30 and 40 year olds seem to enjoy the show. There were many diverse corny acts and some very creative acts - all very good.
Audience participation is expected.The cost is $24 per ticket (and a AAA discount is available). Not a bad value for an almost 2 hour show. Suggest you call for reservations since seats are very limited.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were in town for a family reunion and we loved this theater, so much so that we went back to see the second show before we left town. Everyone in the cast did a marvelous job. I will make it a point to go back on my next visit. Also appreciated that while it was hilarious, it was still a clean family show for all ages.