“Revue Show "Out On A Whim" was AMAZING!”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$23.12*
and up
Sweet Fanny Adams Theater Variety Show
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We recently took friends of ours to this show and it was GREAT! We were all rolling and we have 5 kids under 10 with us as well!!!! We absolutely loved it. The next day we went out to lunch at a local restaurant and saw "Jeremy" working there. He was so pleasant and friendly. We recommend this show to EVERYONE!!! If you dislike this show, you have zero personality :) Truly delightful and takes you back in time.....

1  Thank Augustus1116

Reviewed July 28, 2012

If you are into old Vaudeville type comedics then this is the place for you! They are too funny! Good for all ages and resonably priced. This is one of those shows where they like to pull people out of the audience - BUT you get to win things for participating. We won a free bucket of dirt at the local gem mine and coffee at a local bistro. Very fun!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We saw The Incredible Adventures of Mary Bright. It was excellent. I was surprised that my teenagers also both enjoyed it. I thought it would be too old fashioned for them or too corny. This is a small theater but that is what makes it great. They had a prop mishap the night we were there and they worked right in with the performance. I would love to see the other show Out on a Whim! I'm sure it is just as good. This is a definite must see!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a gem of a find that is found way down near the end of the town that many folks never discover......What a shame!!!! I've been telling folks from Florida to Illinois and back about this (almost) hidden treasure. IT"S FANTASTIC !!!! GO THERE !!! YOU'LL THANK ME AND PUT ME ON YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD LIST !!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I read the reviews and had to wonder if I was at the right place. My husband and I normally love live shows, but this one was soooo boring. I've seen better plays at an elementary school. Corny jokes, not even a joke really. We just kept waiting for it to improve. It never did. We left at intermission. Wish we had gone to Pigeon Forge and watched one of the musicals there (even one we had already seen would have been better than this.)