“Share your Lettuce - a 'head' above the rest!”

Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I have been going to Sweet Fanny Adams for many years. I have never been disappointed in a show I saw there. This particular show was a laugh a minute and no less than I expected it to be. If you go to Gatlinburg don't miss this show!!

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Just go, don't take it too seriously, they don't, which is why if you get started laughing, you can't stop. My kids are still saying lines from the show a week later. Not expensive and a unique experience. Come on, you spent more on mini golf, and you'll never remember that like you'll remember this. Just go!

Reviewed September 21, 2011

I had never been to a show like this before so I didn't know quite what to expect. We went based on the reviews and the reviews were very good. We were thoroughly amused and entertained for 2 hours. They have a 15 minute intermission. You can buy popcorn, soft drinks and snacks similar to a movie theater. I'm glad we decided to go, we had great 3rd row center seats and it was a lot of laughs!!! We saw
THE UNFORTUNATE ADVENTURES OF MILLICENT SWEETLY and we plan to go back again to see the SHARE MY LETTUCE performance. I wouldn't recommend this for children under 12 years old. You can get discounted tickets at the Three Bears General Store on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, left side heading towards Gatlinburg. Go after 3pm and ask for Greg in the lobby of the store when you first walk in, he has the best ticket prices and can even get you free tickets to many shows in both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge if you sit through a Cabin vacation tour, we did it, took 30 minutes of our time and we saved $50.00 on tickets plus we got a $25.00 gift certificate for a choice of 4 restaurants in the area.

2  Thank kiatapp
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We saw the Adventures of Millicent Sweetly..... Ummmm.... very different from the other shows we have seen there. I must say, I was covering our kids ears and eyes ALOT. We had never had that problem before. We love the theater and everything about it. The first time we visited the theater, Rachel and Janice were still there. OMG I MISS them! Is there some way to get them BACK???? :) We will be returning again in November with friends that have never been. While we are excited, I'm also hoping it is better than the last show we saw. This November we will be seeing "Share My Lettuce"... :))))

Reviewed September 18, 2011

We went to this show after reading the reviews. Thought it sounded good. NOT!!! The other people there raved about it and said they go back every year. We found it boring, corney, and stupid. What a waste of money and time. We did not enjoy it at all.

3  Thank LoveCA3