“Loved by the entire family!!!”
Review of Hillbilly Golf

Hillbilly Golf
Ranked #3 of 20 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Two unusual miniature golf courses that are packed with mountain hazards such as moonshine stills, outhouses, rocky walls and native plants.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Love this calm, quiet, relaxing course. The kids love the short ride up the mountain and each hole is exciting and well built on the side of the mountain hill! Our toddler and her grandpa both love it (and everyone in between) so it's great for all ages! It's definitely a mandatory stop for us each and everything we visit Gatlinburg!

There are newer reviews for Hillbilly Golf

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We 've been coming to Gatlinburg for years and have driven past the place dozens of times. Had always thought it was one of those "over-hyped" tourist attractions. Decided to give it a try since they had been in business so long.

It was a wonderful surprise to see how they had woven two 18 hole courses into a mountain-side forest. The scenery is natural and beautiful. The holes are well maintained and a lot of fun to play. My only critique is that they should have a way to buy another round without having to go back down the hill.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been going here for 25 years +. Many wonderful memories with my family and now with a family of my own we are keeping this tradition alive.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I do not enjoy miniature golf but always go along and take pictures. Spectators pay the same price as participants at Hillbilly Golf ($12). I was told it was because the ride up was included in the price to pay. The ride up the mountain and then playing your way back down is what makes this miniature golf course different than every other. I imagine, due to the trees, this would be a nice course even on a hot day. If your child wants to play miniature golf than this is a good choice.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

It was okay the course was nice I do not know about the hardness though true it your opinion (mine not so good