“Perfect!”
Review of Chapel of Love - CLOSED

Chapel of Love
Reviewed September 25, 2013

First, I don't know what happen to David that he had a bad time but it seems the rest of us couldn't be any happier. Me and my wife got married here a few days ago and we were sooo happy with our wedding. It was just the two of us, so it was short but super sweet. The priest and the photographer were extremely kind and caring. The price was really reasonable as well. The pictures turned out great too. If you are looking for something small and quick, this is the place to go. If we plan on renewing our vows, it will be here, no doubt!

2  Thank Ben H

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I loved it was very beautiful and we plan a vow renewal in a couple of yrs lovely and had the best wedding cake loved it I will never forget we got married at the waterfall!!!

2  Thank Robnles
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Everything that could go wrong did, and the staff really didn't care. We received 2 calls before wedding date to change our time, then to change our location, we said ok we understand things happen (glad WE didn't have to make changes it would have cost us dearly). I am not one to complain, but we did buy an expensive package. I don't like having to do this, but it really bothers me how we were treated. All was fine till day of the wedding, we arrived at chapel on time, there was no one in sight, she finally came out, the lady was not very happy, said it was her day off and didn't really want to be there. We really felt like we a bother to them. We were rushed through and back into the car in 35 minutes. 2 days later we were given our 3 DVDs of wedding and ordered all the pictures they offered, before we left gatlinburg, we were assured they would be ready for our reception. As soon as we got home we played the dvd, NO SOUND of the wedding just music they added. I shipped all 3 dvds back at my own expense. They called me and said there was no problems with the sound. I waited 2 weeks still no pictures or dvds. Leann told me there were processed 10 days ago, just waiting to be shipped. Although they charged the credit card quickly, shipping person won't be back till next week. I explained to her I needed them we were having a reception at home in 10 days. Now I was so stressed, I ask would SHE please send them to me, she had them in hand? But was told they will ship next week, I should have them time for the reception. I called Leann back the next week in a panic, its the day before our reception and we have no pictures or DVD, so she emailed me several pictures, just to get through the reception. They processed our picture order on Oct 4th and charged our credit card, but didn't ship it until 0ct 18th. Our reception was Oct 20. I just have so many bad feeling about this place. I feel I got ripped off, I am sitting here with 3 dvds that have no sound, I had to pick out pictures for Leann to email the day before, which was so stressful, I cried for days. We had told our guest there would be a DVD and pictures. This was our special day, and I felt like a bother to them. I can never redo my only wedding day, I have just been sick about it all. I called to complain again and was put on hold, then was sent to a voicemail. They can't redo what happened, I didn't complain until dvd problem, but we both wished OUR special day would had been as important to them as it was to us. I would be happy if they just edited the DVD with sound! And refund money for picture cd we didn't get as promised. The cabin stay was great..the best part of our wedding! We will return for another stay at the cabin, but don't recommend Cupids Chapel of Love or Chapel at the Park.

9  Thank Karen S
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Husband and I renewed our vows here in September, 2010. It was a beautiful setting and the staff were all wonderful and made sure everything was perfect for our special day. They also had an excellent photographer who took some beautiful shots as a keepsake of our wonderful day. Would highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I was a little sceptical at first because i had never seen the actual chapel. I was pleasently surprised. Very friendly staff! Beautiful inside and out. We were, married June 13th 2011. It was amazing i am so happy with the way everything turned out.
Different packages to choose from and you can customize everthing. I highly recommend the cupids chapel of love.
We conceived our first child two days after we were married and we have been together 6 years. Yay!