“Thank you for starting my Birthday off right !!!”

Hollywood Star Cars Museum
Ranked #16 of 118 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I thought this would be more for my husband but turns out I might have liked it more. How many ladies haven't had a star crush on someone with an awesome car ? Turns out, the car is most likely there and about as close as we'll come to that fantasy. I got to live mine out as a birthday gift...getting to climb into one !!! AWESOME !!! Thank you so much, I had a blast !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I never realized so many amazing, famous cars are tucked away in this little museum in Tennessee! I was really impressed that this museum managed to obtain so many real cars from celebrities and movies, both old and new. Some of my favorites were Elvis Presley's car, the original Batmobile, the Ghostbusters' car, the Mini Cooper from the Italian Job, Bumblebee from Transformers, and the Avengers' SHIELD truck. The museum also has an impressive amount of memorabilia, too, especially from the James Bond movies (many of the guns and props, and signatures from each actor, from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig). Overall, I thought this was one of the coolest museums I've ever been to- you can't find these cars anywhere else!

1  Thank Melissa K
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was a great collection of cars, I am disappointed in myself that I've not come to this establishment sooner. I had a great experience and saw some rather interesting cars and learned some great history behind the cars that appeared in movies or driven by celebrities. I would recommend this to any car/movie enthusiast as it is a great experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great place to visit wish there was more for the price you pay it kinda sucked to pay 60$ for my family to walk threw a 20 min museum we liked it just wish there was more to it

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My boys and husband loved this attraction, especially since there were 3 Fast and Furious cars and a few others from there favorite movies. My kids and me were standing waiting for my husband to get finished looking at a car and the guy doing the photo-ops was rude and wanted to know if we could get out of the way. They did have some neat cars, but you could tell they don't upkeep them, several had flat tires that kind of took away from the greatness of the vehicle. Not something I would have paid for if the kids didn't want to go in. And once you get in you have to walk through the whole museum again to get out. Kind of weird I thought.