“I enjoyed this ALOT!!!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“I enjoyed this ALOT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

This was a great collection of cars, I am disappointed in myself that I've not come to this establishment sooner. I had a great experience and saw some rather interesting cars and learned some great history behind the cars that appeared in movies or driven by celebrities. I would recommend this to any car/movie enthusiast as it is a great experience.

Visited January 2014

Miamisburg, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“cute”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great place to visit wish there was more for the price you pay it kinda sucked to pay 60$ for my family to walk threw a 20 min museum we liked it just wish there was more to it

Visited March 2014
Bowling Green, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fair”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My boys and husband loved this attraction, especially since there were 3 Fast and Furious cars and a few others from there favorite movies. My kids and me were standing waiting for my husband to get finished looking at a car and the guy doing the photo-ops was rude and wanted to know if we could get out of the way. They did have some neat cars, but you could tell they don't upkeep them, several had flat tires that kind of took away from the greatness of the vehicle. Not something I would have paid for if the kids didn't want to go in. And once you get in you have to walk through the whole museum again to get out. Kind of weird I thought.

Visited March 2014
Birmingham
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“cool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

my boyfriend loves cars so when I saw this attraction I knew that I wanted us to visit. We enjoyed looking at cars that the stars actually drove in. I would have liked to see more cars but the ones we did see we enjoyed.

Visited February 2014
Dublin, Virginia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“It Was Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have always wanted to go in here and this past visit to Gatlinburg, I finally did. It was okay... Didn't blow me away. There were some cool cars to see here along with a bit of historical background. I was especially interested to see the DeLorean time machine from Back To The Future, Bumblebee from Transformers and the original Batmobile from the tv show. They say that the cars are all original but I question that. The coffin part of the Munsters vehicle in the museum looked entirely different than the one that was in the film loop they were showing. I believe that some of the vehicles were reproductions. Fun to look at though. At $12 a person, the price was not too bad for this type of attraction in a tourist town.

Visited February 2014