“It Was Okay”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“It Was Okay”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have always wanted to go in here and this past visit to Gatlinburg, I finally did. It was okay... Didn't blow me away. There were some cool cars to see here along with a bit of historical background. I was especially interested to see the DeLorean time machine from Back To The Future, Bumblebee from Transformers and the original Batmobile from the tv show. They say that the cars are all original but I question that. The coffin part of the Munsters vehicle in the museum looked entirely different than the one that was in the film loop they were showing. I believe that some of the vehicles were reproductions. Fun to look at though. At $12 a person, the price was not too bad for this type of attraction in a tourist town.

Visited February 2014

Cedarville, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lots of cars to see”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

There was a wide selection of cars. My husband loved it, especially Dragula and the Ecto 1. Kids liked Bumblebee and Flintstones car. Nice little stop in Gatlinburg.

London, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Great time”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great stroll down TV memory lane. We all had a good time. Great collection for young and old alike. Great detailed info on each piece.

Lebanon, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Star Cars”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I enjoyed ourselves. We are both interested in cars and it was cool to see cars that starred in movies or that were owned by celebrities. The staff was awesome and was quick to answer any questions and show you extras. I would recommend!

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome if you're into cars”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My 9 year old son was beside himself. He loved this little stop on our vacation. Staff was very friendly. Some of the wax figures need to be updated or melted and remade. David Hasselhoff was downright scary!