“Nice attraction”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice attraction”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

DH and I decided to stop in while walking around Gatlinburg and were pleasantly surprised by the vehicles they had inside...No, admission isn't exactly cheap but you're in a tourist town - nothing is cheap...We had a good time and the highlight for me was seeing the DeLorean from Back to the Future...I would have paid to see that by itself.

Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Not worth the price!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Since Gatlinburg is very pricey- I expected to pay a lot. Paid $50 for my family of 5 and that was with a coupon! If you really love movies and the cars that go with them- great place to be, but make sure you at least look for coupons. We spent about 1/2 hour in there. The gift shop is inside, so you cannot purchase anything unless you buy a ticket to get in. There are two floors. My 14 yr old loved it. My 10 and 7 yr old- thought it was boring. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison when traveling to a touristy town. My hubby and I would have rather spent the money on fudge. Sorry.

Visited August 2013
Paducah, Kentucky, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“not sure if its worth it”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

its not very big and kinda high for just having a gander at cars in my opinion but my little boys were bored and they love all things cars . they do have a few good ones in there but i think i could have found something better to do with my 14 bucks like buy alot of fudge :)

Visited December 2012
Brownsville, Texas, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bigger than what we thought”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were not going in until I saw the Nicholas Cage wax figure and the Ghost rider car. We went in just to take my picture but it was way more than what we expected, with a second floor with Michael Jackson, Ghost Busters, Flinstones, Fast and Furious, Dolly Parton, Twister, and many more. We all enjoyed it a lot and took lots of funny pictures.

Marion, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Went with teenage girls - they seemed to enjoy it as well. I liked how each display was set up. More than just a placard with car info - other related memorabilia was also included.