“Fun!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I really enjoy going thru and checking out all the cars. We go every year, and seems like every year something new has been added!

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband is a huge vehicle freak! And new every movie in this place and at first I didn't really wanna go in because its not my type of thing to do. But we did because we were on our honeymoon and guys don't get many things to pick from. Lol but we went in and it was actually really awesome!! I enjoyed every bit of it and listening to him explain all the movies and get excited about all the cars! And there are some really interesting things in there and alot to look at!! Well worth the money!! I loved getting to take pics of him and his fav vehicles. It's a must visit! Even for women. Also has Dolly Partin stuff in there :)

Visited May 2013
Gretna, Nebraska
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Neat, but expensive”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The cars were cool, but the manequins and price were drawbacks. Overall, the staff were friendly and the place was clean. My kids loved the batman exhibit.

Willoughby, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Save your money”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are a car buff you might like it but it really doesn't offer that much. I thought as someone else mentioned it does take you down memory lane, but it was not worth the $28 it cost the 2 of us.

Wilson, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Cool Cars....”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This museum was really neat. It had vehicles that would interest people from nearly every generation....for example, my mother (68) and my daughter (18) both had a good time and saw cars from "their" generation...as did my wife and I (44, 42). I recommend it for car and/or movie enthusiasts. Younger kids may not enjoy it as much, but anyone who appreciates Transformers to the Beach Boys will!

Visited May 2013