“okay I guess”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“okay I guess”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is okay to go through once, if you like cars from movies. However, for the cost to get through the door it simply is not worth it. We went through this place in about a half hour and that was moving at a pretty slow pace. So unless you really love movie cars you may want to stay away from this one. In my opinion I think its kind of a rip off!

Visited March 2012

Ventress, Louisiana, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“an interesting stop”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We walked around the museum and it was pretty cool to see some famous star cars especially the ones that were owned by now pasted celebrities.

McAllen, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and i went to the Hollywood Star Cars during New Year's Eve and it was really great!!! They had a lot of cars from some of our favorite movies and well as some great classics.

White Bluff, Tennessee, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

It was fun to see all the cars, my 10 year old car enthusiast really enjoyed it. Wished it was just a little bigger but okay for the price.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great for Movie Buffs and Car Fans!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

My 11 year old brother is the BIGGEST Fast and Furious fan, so he had the time of his life in the car museum. Needless to say, we now have a picture of him in the drivers seat of Torreto's car on our living room mantle (which unfortunately you do pay extra to get inside the cars). There were cars from a variety of shows from the Back to the Future mobile, to the Flintstones, to Fast and Furious. I'm not personally a car fanatic but enjoyed getting pictures with some "famous" cars. It was a neat and different attraction for the whole family. The only reason I lowered the value to a 4 star is because you pay to get in, and then pay extra to get your picture inside of a car. I think one complimentary photo would make the price a little better.

1 Thank Kari_c323