“loved it!”

Hollywood Star Cars Museum
Ranked #16 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was a great experience. They had a great variety of cars, to appeal to everyones movie & tv show tastes. My husband & boys were in awe. The employees there were very eager to tell you about each car & very knowledgeable about each one..They told us to take our time & look.They were not at all trying to just shove you out the door like so many places are. The ticket prices are reasonable & it was well worth our time & money to go!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I like the cars and what I dislike it is too munch money

Reviewed June 10, 2012

The kids had a blast looking at all the cars. This is well worth the miminal cost.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Loved the authentic movie cars and lots of great photo opportunitites.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I loved seeing all the movie cars & cars owned by the stars. I would love to take my son up there some time, I think he would like it as well.My only drawback was I had to climb some stairs to get to the 2nd level & I have bad knees. So if you have bad joints or a stroller, be sure to take the elevator.