“The kids loved it”

Hollywood Star Cars Museum
Ranked #15 of 113 things to do in Gatlinburg
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The kids had a blast looking at all the cars. This is well worth the miminal cost.

There are newer reviews for Hollywood Star Cars Museum

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Loved the authentic movie cars and lots of great photo opportunitites.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I loved seeing all the movie cars & cars owned by the stars. I would love to take my son up there some time, I think he would like it as well.My only drawback was I had to climb some stairs to get to the 2nd level & I have bad knees. So if you have bad joints or a stroller, be sure to take the elevator.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We've all seen movies with famous vehicles in them, but to see them up close is totally different. From the Batmobile to Ecto-1, movie fans will enjoy seeing all the classic cars under one roof. It was a little shame that the lighting was poor which prevented me from taking some great photos, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This museum featured the best created-for-film cars by George Barris. There was the Batmobile, the Beverly Hillbillies' car, the General Lee, Mike Tyson's Ferrari, Kit, and more! The staff was knowledgeable and more than willing to give additional information about the cars. You can even take pictures inside some of the cars!