Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best view of Gatlinburg

I was terrified to do this, but I did it. Wasn't so bad going up the mountain, but I did close my... read more

Reviewed today
arkansasgammy
Cordova, Tennessee
via mobile
Scary but fun!!!

Had a blast. Was super scary but we overcame it and made it all the way across. The picture they... read more

Reviewed today
thetwinsmom1
Smyrna, Tennessee
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from $99.00
from $47.18
from $41.00
from $60.00
6,217 results
All reviews sky lift gift shop suspension bridge day pass peaceful ride afraid of heights ski lift great view of gatlinburg little pricey unlimited rides smooth ride great ride worth the money take pictures the smoky mountains in town skilift
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful views, friendly staff! Would recommend to everyone and anyone! The gift shop was reasonably priced and had beverages and bathrooms at the top!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were in Gatlinburg and decided to go to SkyLift Park and go across the bridge. It was an excellent activity that most anyone can do unless you are averse to heights. There are several levels of landscaping and seating at the park was abundant with the most comfortable gliding Adirondack chairs I've ever sat in - I wish I knew who the manufacturer of these chairs is so I could purchase a couple for home. If you don't want to cross the bridge, you have a comfortable place to sit with spectacular views. There is also a fire pit for warming.

They have a building with restrooms, a souviner shop, snacks and on the upper level, seating with garage-door style windows that can be open in warm weather. There are photos of the park both before and after the fire that are very interesting. They also salvaged and have on display the flag that flew over the park during the fire.

One of the best parts is that we had unlimited access all day. We purchased our ticket just before lunch and went up an additional three times, the last time just prior to closing. Each trip was different and the night trip was beautiful as their Christmas lights as well as lights in Gatlinburg were still up and glowing. Plan for the weather as the temperature and wind can be different at the top of the park than at the bottom where you begin your chair lift experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I finally took the lift!!! It was beautiful and the bridge was awesome. Early morning during the warmer months are perfect for this ride.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My 5 1/2 yr olds favorite part of our entire 6 day trip. We loved the hospitality and experience throughout. Great gift shop!

1  Thank chaseair20
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Glad to see this attraction back up and running after the fires, we purchased the all day pass and just rode over and over to see the scenery.
Regards,