Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Honeymoon

We went during night, and It was absolutely stunning. They had lights to light up the bridge also a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
alyssajoann714
Welch, West Virginia
via mobile
Beautiful Views

Beautiful views. Would recommend to anyone with teens or a couple who wants to relax and enjoy each... read more

Reviewed yesterday
871pennyf
Winter Garden, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from $99.00
from $41.00
from $199.00
from $199.00
5,925 results
All reviews sky lift gift shop suspension bridge day pass peaceful ride afraid of heights ski lift great view of gatlinburg little pricey unlimited rides smooth ride great ride worth the money the smoky mountains in town skilift skybridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of those things that you do it once and that’s enough. The chairlift ride was nice and smooth. We went in the afternoon and stayed until it was dark. The views are awesome, the bridge was ok if you walk fast(that’s just me) and if people wouldn’t rock it. The problem we had were really loud people that had too much too drink. We went on the deck and the loudest of the drinking people was so bad, we went to the other side of the building to get away from him. We don’t think they should serve beer up there. When we got to the other end of the bridge, the woman working told the people they needed to finish with their drinks because they weren’t supposed to bring them over there. We met people crossing the bridge with beer as we went back across. There should be a sign up telling people not to take drinks to the other side.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I traveled to the top of the hill to visit the sky Bridge. The right up there was very quiet and smooth and there are plenty of rocking chairs all around the perimeter to sit and look over the whole town of Gatlinburg. The site is amazing and the bridge is amazing! The way they put this together was a grand idea. We will definitely go back for a peaceful and relaxing moment on the top of the hill in the Great Smoky Mountains.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great views of Gatlinburg. The Sky Bridge was cool as well. The middle of the bridge has a glass floor, which stopped some in their tracks. I thought it was beyond cool.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

To start off, I AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS. From the ground it doesn’t look so bad, but once you start up it’s a different story.

I am trying to live life without letting my fears hold me back from opportunities. That’s very hard for me too. Even though it’s hard, I over came my fear yesterday and had the time of my life. I felt like I was finally living. Experiencing the beauty of nature that we take for granted.

The staff were friendly and I met some amazing people along the Suspension Bridge. They made it 10x better.

If you are afraid of heights like me, don’t let that fear hold you back from this. You will love it. If not, you have a bar at the top waiting for you haha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved the view and thrill of walking across the SkyBridge. Glad that we did it once, but am not sure that it would be something I would do again...there is just not much else to do and a tad costly for the thrill of the bridge. There are many other similar activities approximately the same in price with more to do.