Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful views and great skywalk.

It was a lovely day when we were there but it could probably be questionable on a windy or rainy... read more

Reviewed yesterday
293carolem
Pomona Park, Florida
via mobile
Very cool!

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience today even on a busy Saturday in October. We did have to wait in a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
hcatlover06
Rock Hill, South Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Gatlinburg
from $99.00
from $41.00
from $199.00
from $199.00
5,935 results
All reviews sky lift gift shop suspension bridge day pass peaceful ride afraid of heights ski lift great view of gatlinburg little pricey unlimited rides smooth ride great ride worth the money the smoky mountains in town skilift skybridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was $53.52 for the two of us. It is about 10 minutes to get to the top. The views are nice. They have a gift shop where you can also get some snacks and drinks.
It is the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in North America, 680 feet across and 140 feet above the valley floor and 3 glass panels.
When you walk across the bridge it is like walking on a small boat on the ocean, so yes it moves alot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a great time. Awesome views, even seen 4 black bears from the sky bridge. Pay once and go as many times as you want. I don't like heights, but felt very safe on the bridge.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We rode the Sky Lift in 1984 on our honeymoon. Here we are 35 years later back on the sky lift. But this is a new and improved updated ride. The seats are great. The ride is slow and relaxing. The Sky Bridge was fun and we had spectacular views.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You gotta do this... it’s good exercise and the view is spectacular... I wasn’t expecting much but my wife really wanted to go and I am glad we did... It’s a little pricey but you can go back as many times as you want in one day and they have combo deals with other attractions

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For someone who has a difficult time standing at the edge of a two story balcony, the lift and the bridge were definitely two steps outside of my comfort zone. On the way up the mountain on the lift, I was pretty much frozen in fear! My wife, who is not, got a pretty good laugh out of it. Once up on the deck area, I told myself the bridge would be no big deal because nobody has fallen off of it yet. It took me quite a while to make my way across because I was clinging onto the cables the entire time. Everyone in my group found it entertaining, but it was a legitimate challenge for someone with a fear of heights. My 8 and 4 year old kids on the other hand did not have any issue walking across, hopping on the glass floor, or leaning up against the side cables. The glass floor in the middle is a trip! The bridge does sway. The entire view is outstanding. After managing the bridge, the lift ride back down was a piece of cake. Can’t say I conquered my fear of heights, but I certainly confronted them and had a good time in the process.

1  Thank jwilks6