“Go to the top”

Ranked #25 of 90 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Take the sky lift to the top of the mountain and you will have a great view of downtown Gatlinburg. A very scenic experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,129)
All reviews
"little pricey"
in 198 reviews
"ski lift"
in 179 reviews
"great view of gatlinburg"
in 71 reviews
in 49 reviews
"in town"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

This is my idea of the right way to climb a mountain!!! The ride up was fun (so glad to have finally conquered, in Rio, my fear of height) and the vistas from the top were stunning.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

Way too expensive. It cost my husband and I almost $40. How is the average family suppose to afford this?

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Great way to take in the majestic mountains. After walking all day - you get off your feet. I am scared of heights, and it did not affect me.

1  Thank Karen L
See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2014

Going up on this to me was a bit unsettling. Staring at the hillside going up was a bit antsy. It wasn't just me because every other person coming down passing me said it's not bad coming down. HA!HA! Once I got to the top I was anxious about coming down, however they were absolutely right the view and ride down were AMAZING!!! I'm glad I did it. However, if you're slightly afraid of heights this is NOT for you.

2  Thank Cheryl14_13