“Great view, but pricey !!!”

Gatlinburg Sky Lift
Ranked #9 of 109 things to do in Gatlinburg
Greenville, South Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great view, but pricey !!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Not much to say. You get on a lift and you travel up the side of the mountain. Not much to see going up, but the views are great at the top and good on the way back down. My only complaint is the cost. For what you get, it should be half what you pay. One and done for us!!

• Arabic first
Hampton, New Hampshire
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Enjoyed this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great ride. Pricey but a nice attraction to try. Kids enjoyed it. You can ride to the top of the mountain then get off at the top to take in the views and/or shop the gift shop then head back down. Don't wear flip flops on here. You might lose them. We saw quite a few lying on the ground below us. Located by Christ in the Smokies

Hackensack, New Jersey
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The view was very beautiful especially with the fall color. Passed a small stream then road and the up the mountain. There you have a gift shop as well the photo pick up center. Downhill ride was even better. First day we went to take the ticket, the lift broke down and people were stuck. So we had to go again next day to take the ride, we were kind of scared if it will malfunction again. But the ride was fine and fun!!!

Nashville, TN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The price is not bad. Technically it gets you two rides up. When I bought my ticket later one afternoon I was told it would be good for the rest of the day and the next day. They didn't tell me it expired exactly 24 hours later. So when I returned 26 hours later I couldn't have my second ride. So take that into consideration. Otherwise I enjoyed the view greatly.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

You ride up the mountain, get off, and have breath taking views over Gatlinburg. You then ride back down with breath taking views all the way down. Better than the tram because, every seat has a great view and nobody is in front of you.