“Great view, fun ride for 4 year old!”
Review of Gatlinburg SkyLift

Gatlinburg SkyLift
Ranked #25 of 90 things to do in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I wanted the view so I shelled out the $14 for me & $10 for my daughter. She loved it! The green lush mountains were majestic in summer. I can only imagine an Autumn view! It is a "been there, done that" tourist trap experience, but I am glad I went. It would have been nice if there were some hiking trail access up there, but we were really greeted by a souvenir shop & a small viewing station crowded with tourists. It was expected, but we went to Roaring Fork Motor Trails for light hiking beforehand, so I got my fix.

1  Thank gettysart
Write a ReviewReviews (5,131)
All reviews
"little pricey"
in 198 reviews
"ski lift"
in 179 reviews
"great view of gatlinburg"
in 71 reviews
in 49 reviews
"in town"
in 75 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The ski lift went straight up the mountain. You could see the town from the top of the lift. It was good. Got to sit and enjoy for a short time.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It looks much more daunting than it is. It was a nice little ride, a little pricey, but not too outrageous. Great views of Gatlinburg, especially coming down the mountain. Even took my two year old.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great if you can get to it. The parking in Gatlinburg is near impossible. Only choice is a lot for $10 a day and then you walk and walk and walk!