“Gatlinburg skylift”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Gatlinburg skylift”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very entertaining and suitable for young children as the views from the top are outstanding.
Good to take video or photos on the way down as you have panoramic views.
Price very fair

• Arabic first
Newburgh, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skylift”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My kids enjoyed the ride to the top! It was a beautiful day with wonderful views. I want to try this, too!

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Spring Break”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife, son and I took the sky lift up. It was so much fun. A little scary at first, but it was awsome views. I would definitely recommend this to anyone not extremely afraid of heights. I thought it was a little expensive for the length of time on the lift.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My son and I took the sky lift up. It was so much fun. A little scary at first, but it was awsome views. Would definatlly recommend this to do. It is not expensive.

Richmond, Virginia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Snow ride so cool”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We rode the ski lift when it was snowing. That was a blast. Got to the top and stayed for a while in the gift shop and then we walked around outside while it snowed to take pictures. Snowing so hard we could not see the city below. So cool. Rode back down thru snow and loved it. How often can you do something like that.