“Authentic Smoky Mountain Crafts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts
More attraction details
Owner description: Everything from furniture making and woodturning to pottery and marbling is taught at this comprehensive 50-year-old arts and crafts school geared to all ages and skill levels.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have visited this shop several times over the years and have always found lovely items to purchase!

1  Thank Dinah428
There are newer reviews for Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a great place to learn more about your chosen art form from excellent instructors or to explore a new craft. I've taken several pottery classes there and thoroughly enjoyed them. Great location right near Great Smoky Mountain National Park.

3  Thank Pat D
Reviewed November 13, 2012

So many beautiful handmade pieces designed by the regions artists. Prices seemed reasonable for the skill and effort put in creating the pieces.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my first visit to Arrowmont, or for that matter to Tennessee, too. I loved the place! I learned a lot in my short time there. Accommodations were plain, but I had all I needed and everything was very clean and well maintained. The homestyle food was great. I particularly enjoyed meeting folks from all over the country, and learning from them as well as the instructor. I'll certainly go again. And next time, I'll arrive a day early and stay at least a day later. There's a lot to explore in that part of the country.

3  Thank KatyaTorontoCanada
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I've taken four week-long classes here over the past few years. Each has significantly added to my enjoyment of art/craft. The rooms and atmosphere are excellent. Even the food is pretty good. I recommend Arrowmont without reservation.

1  Thank swanwalk5