“Not Quite Mid-Quality”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Quality Inn
Ranked #59 of 78 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Orlando, Florida
“Not Quite Mid-Quality”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The man at the desk upon our arrival was not friendly, in fact, rather rude. His directions to the room were poor. Although the room was supposed to be non smoking, the pillows reeked of smoke. The room itself was musty when we first walked in. The breakfast offered was fair, although not nearly as nice as other places we stayed while on this trip. I don't believe we will ever stay at this (mid) Quality Inn again.

Room Tip: I do not know of a good room here. However, if this is where you are, be aware that the rooms numbe...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This past month I received a bill of $55.00 for no show. Funny thing is I don't recall making a reservation there, next of all, had I made one I would have canceled it. On the date of the reservation we were at Balsam Mountain Inn. I am almost certain this reservation was not made by me.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Shirley W

Travelers are raving about these Gatlinburg hotels

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel was located right in the middle of town. The staff was extremely friendly and the service was great! The rooms were very clean, however it doesn't receive all 5 points in my review because one of the rooms smelled very old and smokey as if it had been smoked in just moments before. The continental breakfast could have included a little more variety but it was there and on time. I would definitely stay in this inn again if we visit gatlinburg again

Room Tip: Look at the rooms before selecting one.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Scotland
Reviewed April 21, 2009

Generously sized rooms and friendly desk service at the gateway to the park.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank WMScotland
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 14, 2005

We stayed at the hotel much to our dismay... When we arrived we asked to upgrade and was told that we could not ...Don't know why either. Pool was disgusting, room didn't even have a clock radio and our "overlook" off the balcony was terrible...trash all around. Needless to say we won't go back there again.

• Stayed February 2005
7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ohio
Reviewed March 2, 2005

I've stayed at the Bon Air since the early 1980s and returned last summer for a few nights. It is sad to see a favorite decline so. Twice, the room was not cleaned. When I asked about it, I was told "too bad, housekeeping is gone for the day." The ice machine (new building) overheated and smelled like it was ready to burn. No one from the office seemed concerned so I unplugged it myself. One night we were awakened by the fire department because someone else in the building smelled smoke. There was no way to get hold of anyone in the office - no emergency number to call. I suspect whoever owns this hotel has no idea that the management is doing such a poor job. Unresponsive staff and too many problems for me. I'll stay elsewhere from now on.

• Stayed January 2005
10 Thank Holidaybarb
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 27, 2005

We stayed at this dump for a Memorial Day, 2004 trip. This is the WORST place I have EVER stayed! Like many other reviewers on here, we stayed here, sight unseen except for the brochure and pics online, because they accept pets and we knew they were located in the area of Gatlinburg we wanted to pretty much frequent while we were there. Our room looked like a hut they would put soldiers in during a war. Dark and moldy doesn't make for a good time. My dog even hated the place---he wasn't comfortable the whole weekend. We also spent one whole day with no working toilet---my husband had to miss breakfast while waiting on the maintenance man to get there to fix it. THEY WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER PENNY OF MY MONEY! We were not told that we could pay extra, as another reviewer said they told them, and stay in one of the new rooms. They just stuck us back in the back in what should be condemned buildings from Lord knows when. I wish the health department would go in those rooms.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member