Laurel Springs Lodge B&B
Quality Inn & Suites Gatlinburg(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$60
QualityInn
$132
$128
  • Pool
$179
$149
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites on the River(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$71
EconoLodge
$169
$109
$106
Gatlinburg Inn(Gatlinburg)
$199
$170
The Edgewater Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Agoda.com
Johnson's Inn(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$71
Bearskin Lodge on the River Hotel(Gatlinburg)(Great Value!)
$159
All reviewsbed and breakfastdan karenwonderful hostsmini suiteshirred eggsbaked oatmealbreakfast was amazingelectric fireplaceeach morningoff the beaten pathwalk into townhome away from homea wonderful staywithin walking distancehot tubnational parkstayed longer
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I always start out with I am a skeptic of online reviews....I feel that some people are just mad...or crazy and can damage a good business reputation. So I like to take the time when I have a good experience to tell others.

This Lodge was my first experience at a B&B, and it was great. I have had the opportunity to stay several times now. As a single traveler I like to go somewhere I feel safe and comfortable and the Laurel Springs Lodge has become like a second home. The sheets are soft, and the beds are nice (I stay in Room 4)

Karen and Dan's Breakfast is the best I have had in Galtinburg.

If you are wondering if you should book a room here because you are coming to the smokies...I would stop looking because I could not see why you would be disappointed.

Room Tip: If I was traveling with another person I would say go for the upstairs because you have the larger seating area. But I can only say for room 4 the mattress is great.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here in late April 13 and found Laurel Springs to be a fantastic compliment to the town of Gatlinburg. The room was spacious and nice, and I can't say enough about the breakfast. We were blown away by it. First class. Laurel Springs BnB is nestled on a hill across the street, above the river and surrounded by trees. Its a very nice and quiet space away from the traffice downtown, but close enough you could walk there if you really wanted to. Dan and Karen are very gracious hosts, professional and very helpful if you have questions. I definitely recommend you stay at Laurel Springs!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a two night stay at the Laurel Springs Lodge B&B in Gatlinburg, TN. We chose this B&B due to its high rating on tripadvisor and we were quite happy that we did. The lodge is lovely, comfortable, very convenient to everything Gatlinburg has to offer. Dan and Karen were terrific hosts and helped us choose good restaruants and good hiking trails in the national park. Our room was large, quiet, well appointed, and overlooking a pretty garden. Breakfast both mornings offered choices. Everything was carefully prepared and delicious. We agree with other reviewers that the Laurel Springs Lodge B&B is one of the best places to stay in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have stayed in the mini-suite, a very spacious and nicely appointed room. The B&B is just a few minutes by foot from the buzz of "tourist attractions" in downtown Gatlinburg, yet in a quiet, forested neighborhood. Dan and Karen have been excellent hosts to us and helped us find the right place in the NP to see bears that were just returning from their hibernation. Southern-style, home-cooked breakfast after a good night's sleep in a beautiful lodge, what else can you ask for? I think this is one of the best options you have to stay on the TN side of the Great Smoky Mountains NP.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I are avid RVer’s and on occasion stay in hotels near the resorts. We have traveled around the United States, and visited numerous Nation Parks and historical sites. In our travels, we have thought about lodging in Bed and Breakfast establishments, but just something we had never tried before. Well, I have to tell you, as worldly individuals as my wife and I are (we both work in the maritime industry). We were tremendously impressed with the individual treatment, warmth and generosity we found with the owners Dan and Karen Berry and their Laurel Springs Lodge, nestled near the heart of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We had the pleasure of enjoying three days and two nights at Laurel Springs Lodge in April 2013 following the Spring Break crowds. The timing couldn’t be better, no crowds, no traffic and just a wonderful experience. We are also motorcycle cruisers and have plans of touring the Great Smoky Mountains with friends this season, and visiting our new friends Dan and Karen Berry and their delightful B & B. Hope to see you there.

Sincerely yours,
Captain Keith and Kathy Schultz
Jacksboro, TN

Room Tip: Laurel Springs Lodge is easily found just off the main highway, with very nice rooms, easy access parking, suitable for cars and motorcycles for the cruisers looking to relax. We had the upper floor rooms with quiet accommodations. Great get away.