“Simply the BEST!”

Quiet Reflections Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialize exclusively in massage therapy services with affordable prices in a relaxing atmosphere! "Quiet Reflections Massage" features a tranquil and relaxing setting, with private, and spacious rooms, along with a dedicated foot exfoliation section for your convenience. Our massage therapists are some of the best in the industry! All of our therapists are highly trained and highly proficient in various modalaties of massage. Our therapists are here to help you feel your best! Since opening in 2012, Quiet Reflections Massage has expanded to 1,800 sq feet and we now feature feature four,(4) massage therapy/treatment rooms for your convenience.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Simply the BEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I scheduled a couples massage and it was amazing. The staff was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was perfect, too! It was, hands down, the best massage I've ever had, and I've had many. The therapists really paid attention to detail and took their time. Also, I had 2 very recent, painful cuts on 2 different fingers and the therapist never forgot that throughout the 90 min massage. This place is a must!!

2 Thank Tania W
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, November 6, 2015
Thank you very much , "Tania W" for the absolutely wonderful comments regarding your experience at Quiet Reflections!

We are delighted that you both thoroughly enjoyed your, "couples 90 minute massage" therapy service, and were refreshed and rejuvenated afterwards! Also, thank you for the compliments regarding our tastefully decorated and designed establishment.

McLeansville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Goes on our "must do" list for every Gatlinburg vacation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The staff was very nice, professional, and thorough. They were able to schedule us for a couples massage at the last minute, and we were very impressed with our experience there. We will be sure to fit this in on future Gatlinburg visits.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Onetufgirl
Thank you very much for the amazing comments regarding your experience at Quiet Reflections during your visit for your "couples massage" therapy service!

It was a pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to your next visit!

Mint Hill, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best 90 Minutes of our Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

This Wife and my 2nd visit in about a year. Our appointment for our couples massage was made for a Saturday morning pretty short notice. Nancy provided a most magnificent traditional deep tissue for me while her protege put a wonderful Sweedish on Wife. As title of review suggests we splurged for the 90 minute session which is highly recommended. You will be glad you did...

Visited July 2014
1 Thank bobsaye
Thank you both so much for the awesome review of your 90 minute "couples massage" experience during your vacation at Quiet Reflections.

The 90 minute couples "Swedish" (relaxation) massage therapy service is by far the most popular couples service. However we do offer a wide variety of many other magnificently relaxing massage therapy services as well.

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to your next visit!

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

My husband and I had a couples massage and it was GREAT! They were able to get us an appointment on short notice, and their price was better or comparable to ones we looked at. My husband loves massages but I have not been a fan. The times I have gone was to spend time with him, but after this massage, I am sold. I will definitely be back. Matthew was my therapist and he was great.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paula B
Thank you so much, "Paula B" for sharing your experience while visiting Quiet Reflections for your "couples massage" therapy service during your vacation in The Great Smoky Mountains!

We are thrilled that you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy service and were rested and rejuvenated after the service.

Aiken, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Gatlinburg for a getaway weekend and decide to have a massage together. We found Quiet Reflections using TripAdvisor...they were even able to squeeze us in the next morning. I wasn't expecting the caliber of the massage I received. It was wonderful! My husband thought it was the best massage he has ever had!

1 Thank MandySims
Thank you very much, "MandySims" for the wonderful review and comments regarding your " last minute, couples massage" visit at Quiet Reflections.

We are always happy to be part of booking services for mini-vacations and "weekend getaways" as we know your vacation time is valuable, and we do our best to schedule around your itinerary. Thank you for letting us be part of your "stress free" weekend with massage therapy.