“WOW”

Quiet Reflections Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialize exclusively in massage therapy services with affordable prices in a relaxing atmosphere! "Quiet Reflections Massage" features a tranquil and relaxing setting, with private, and spacious rooms, along with a dedicated foot exfoliation section for your convenience. Our massage therapists are some of the best in the industry! All of our therapists are highly trained and highly proficient in various modalaties of massage. Our therapists are here to help you feel your best! Since opening in 2012, Quiet Reflections Massage has expanded to 1,800 sq feet and we now feature feature four,(4) massage therapy/treatment rooms for your convenience.
Clearwater, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I have been to several spas but what a wow experience. QC is very inviting and relaxing. The personnel are very professional and great customer service. We both opted for the Swedish Massage and thoroughly enjoyed it. We will definitely come back during our vacation next year.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marie J
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, November 9, 2015
Thank you very much, "Marie J" for the wonderful comments!

We are glad you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy services at Quiet Reflections and we look forward to your next visit!

nashville
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“First Couples Masage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose QR for our 1st couples Swedish massage. The QR is a very friendly and welcoming spa. I thought my massage by Nancy was super, however my husband was less pleased. He said his massage wasn't at all like any massage he had ever had. It was more like a light rub than a massage. I'm guessing his attendant may have been a bit inexperienced. QR is definitely worth checking out, just be sure you ask for Nancy and you won't be disappointed. We had absolutely no problem with the roads. It's the mountains, not Kansas. The terrain doesn't allow flat roads.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank donna c
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Our Staff takes great pride in making all of our services a wonderful & relaxing experience for all! We also carefully select only the best therepists and skin care technicians available. We do utilize a large number of highly qualified, excellent therapists specializing in different massage therapy modalaties. And, we try to please everyone that visits our day spa, However, we were not made aware of any issues at the time of check-out.
Portage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Refreshing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I live out of state so I made reservations for a facial here only based on reviews from other people and research online. Risky, I know, however we were NOT disappointed at all! This was the most relaxing and refreshing facial I have ever had! Great prices and staff!! I will definitely be going back next time I am in town!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank LilaV431
Thank you very much, "LilaV431" for your wonderful comments!

Since your review, Quiet Reflections has evolved into a all health-related, massage therapy establishment. However, we still offer top-notch service with massage therapists that are second-to-none, and offer a wide range of massage therapy services.

We look forward to your next visit!

The Quiet Reflections Team~
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely love our couples massages :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I had our 1st couples massage at Quite Reflections. From head to toe this was the best massage I have ever had. They are very professional and know what they are doing.

3 Thank Jennifer and Jonathan Davis
Thanks so very much, "Jennifer and Jonathan Davis" for sharing your experience of your "1st couples massage" experience at Quiet Reflections.

We are very happy that you both thoroughly enjoyed your couples massage therapy services and we look forward to your next visit!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great staff, and great service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I made reservations with my mom here the first day of our vacation, and it was amazing! The staff is so friendly, and you feel like you're at home immediately. Everyone is so down to earth and go above and beyond in everything they do for you. Affordable services, and surrounded by great little shops. This spa is a "must go"! I'll definitely be back.

4 Thank halley_338
Thank you so much, "halley_338" for the awesome review of your experience while at Quiet Reflections during your vacation!

We are very glad that you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy services.

It was a pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to your next visit!