“Great massage and excellent price”

Quiet Reflections Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We specialize exclusively in massage therapy services with affordable prices in a relaxing atmosphere! "Quiet Reflections Massage" features a tranquil and relaxing setting, with private, and spacious rooms, along with a dedicated foot exfoliation section for your convenience. Our massage therapists are some of the best in the industry! All of our therapists are highly trained and highly proficient in various modalaties of massage. Our therapists are here to help you feel your best! Since opening in 2012, Quiet Reflections Massage has expanded to 1,800 sq feet and we now feature feature four,(4) massage therapy/treatment rooms for your convenience.
North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great massage and excellent price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited for our anniversary and Nancy was able to book our massage on short notice. Mark and Nancy were fantastic and very accommodating to our needs. My husband really enjoyed his massage and even fell asleep. No fluff, no frills, the massage speaks for itself!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank houston4NC
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, November 9, 2015
Thank you, "houston4NC"" for the wonderful review.

We are very happy that you both enjoyed your "couples massage" therapy services during your visit to Quiet Reflections! Our prices are very competitive as we try to make massage therapy affordable for everyone.

We look forward to your next visit whenever your both back in The Great Smoky Mountains again!

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best massage therapists at affordable price!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

This spa has wonderful therapists! I am a local physician and have tried 3 different therapists! I have had Alot of massages in the past as I believe massage has tons of health benefits! I am thoroughly impressed with the therapists here! Plus, the prices are lower than the other "ritzy spas" in the area that charge a lot more due to the tourist industry! At quiet reflections, you get a top-notch therapist at a great value!
I have taken 3 friends so far and all of them have loved working with Nancy! 2 of them were new to massage and absolutely loved it! Nancy is the owner and I felt that her massage was so relaxing for being a deep tissue massage! Mark has a wonderful touch! With Roger, I have tried the bamboo massage which is the most unique therapeutic massage! If you like deep tissue, then the bamboo is a must try! By the time my hour is up, it feels like I have been massaged for 2 hours and I feel great for weeks afterward!
Quiet reflections is a great spa for locals and tourists! Taking the time for massage is so important!

Visited November 2012
17 Thank Ericandcara
Thank you, "Ericandcara" for the wonderful review and comments!

We are very happy that you both enjoyed your massage therapy services during your visits to Quiet Reflections! Our prices are very competitive as we try to make massage therapy affordable for everyone.

We look forward to your next visit!

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wonderful find for my husband and I celebrating our anniversary. Affordable, friendly, and accommodating. So relaxing!

2 Thank MHRockwell
Thank you very much, "MHRockwell" for taking the time out to write about your experience at Quiet Reflections during your Anniversary, "couples massage" therapy service!

It was a sincere pleasure meeting you both and we are thrilled that you both thoroughly enjoyed your massage therapy services, which we try very hard to keep, "Affordable, friendly, and accommodating. So relaxing!"

We look forward to your next visit!

The Quiet Reflections Team~
Rensselaer, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing massages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I planned a trip to Gatlinburg for me and my husband. This was our first vacation in 22 years without any kiddos so I scheduled a one hour couple massage at the Quiet Reflections Spa. My husband had never had a full body so he was a little uncomfortable but we reassured him that he was in for a real treat! Both of our massage therapists were AMAZING! They were so gentle and friendly. After our massages my husband said....wow that was so relaxing and he talked about the massage the whole trip!! Both massage therapists went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and relaxed. The only thing I didn't like was I had asked for directions to the place and they gave us directions to go the back way through Gatlinburg which included taking a VERY winding road (Boogertown Rd) that went up and down a mountain. I personally did not care for that as I don't like heights, curvey roads and narrow roads. We come from very flat lands. If you are into that kind of roads along with beautiful scenery, then the back way is the way to go. This spa is located in small shopping village, which had a lot of fun shops.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Joann S
Nancy S, Owner at Quiet Reflections Massage, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Eastern Tennessee is very scenic and does have rural mountain roads. However, The route provided was an alternate only, due to the heavy volume of traffic at the time in the Pigeon Forge area, The secondary directions were provided only at the client's request.

We are sincerely glad you both had wonderful massages, and we look forward to your next visit when you both plan on being in the area!
Dickson, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“My first experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I were on vacation in Gatlingburg and she talked me into a swedish massage. It's a little out of the way but, trust me it will be worth it! Nancy was perfect and made it the most relaxing experience I have ever had.
Be sure to make a point to look up the spa and take time to relax. Everybody that I know that goes to Gatlinburg, I tell them about Quiet Reflections Spa. The prices are great and we only got the 30 minute couples massage but should have gone for the full hour!
Steve & Patti Scherer

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Steve S
Thank you, "Steve S"" for the wonderful review, and thanks for the referrals!