Fairfield Inn & Suites Gatlinburg North
  • Pool
  • Pool
East Side(Gatlinburg)
  • Free Internet
Sleep Inn & Suites(Gatlinburg)
Parkview Inn(Gatlinburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor pooltrolley stopthe breakfast areaparking lotpigeon forgezero entryfree trolleyyogurtfree breakfastking suitepancake housedowntown areafront desk staffbiscuits and gravywould stay here againgatlinburg stripnational park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel recently for pleasure to see the Great Smokey Mountains and it was an ideal location out of the chaos of Pigeon Forge and the entrance into Gatlinburg. Their downtown area was WAY cool, but I was glad we were in that craziness. I would stay at their downtown location next time, but was glad to have a quieter hotel. The only downfall of this hotel was that we were on the third floor facing the front of the hotel and heard service trucks pulling in the front entrance the next morning. I had a big, loud fan and could still hear it.

Overall, the room was recently redecorated, had a nice chair for my husband to kick back in and the service was nice. The continental breakfast was decent, but the seating was quite tight. For a cost around $85, I thought it was nice and would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2009

This hotel was an excellent choice for my family. It's convenient to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The bathroom was LARGE, had a curved shower rod and ad an adjustable shower head, a bonus not found in many hotel chains. The beds were comfy and the place was clean, even the tile/grout in the bathroom. The indoor pool was very small, but my kids didn't seem to mind. The free breakfast was "okay", could have been better, could have been worse. The DIY waffle maker was a hit! My family was well-pleased and would like to stay there again. The winter rate was a reasonable $79/night.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2009

My family and I, spent the nights of 10/23, and 10/24, here, we had an Executive King Suite, room 231, the Bath Tub would not completely drain out, and the box springs were not firm enough, you would wake up in the middle of the bed, and have to climb out. There is 2 TV's in this Suite, both of the same kind, this is basically a 2 room suite, and either remote would make both TV's do what you wanted the one TV to do, which was a real hassle. I talked to house keeping about the tub issue, and she said it has been that way forever, I don't know about you, but I really do not like finding standing water in a Tub.
I thought this was an overpriced room, it could be a great room, but needs these things repaired. I paid $150 a night for this room, and it was over priced. This hotel also needs a Business center, or more than one computer.
On the other hand, the staff, was great, overall, the hotel was very clean, and pleasant to look at, great trolley stop is located on the property, it was very quiet, and Davy Crockett Mini Golf is located beside it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank earlschieb
Reviewed October 24, 2009

this hotel was excellent. it was very clean, and the front desk was helpful. I couldn't ask for a better experience. It was by far the best hotel I have stayed at in Gatlinburg

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Our family stayed in a total of 7 rooms at this hotel in August. It was the greatest. It was located away from the downtown area, but still close enough for activities. The is the greatest mini golf located just outside the door and w wonderful pancake restaurant just next door. The indoor/outdoor pool has a great water slide. You could spend the entire vacation day at the hotel

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family