“Love those mountains”

Brevard Inn and Cabins
Jackson
“Love those mountains”
Reviewed October 14, 2002

My husband and I have been going to Galtinburg for the last 13 years and we always stay at Brevard Inn. The Inn is nestled in the mountains but close enough to town for us to walk to town at night. The lady that runs the Inn also has two cabins located down the hill from the Inn. We have stayed at both cabins and the Inn and have had a wonderful experience and time at both. We always hate to leave but know that in time we will always return.

8 Thank jamjo54
brecardcabinsgat, Owner at Brevard Inn and Cabins, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your response to my Beautiful Inn. And, thank you for coming over and over again. I was surprised to find you on Trip Advisor and I would like for you to know that Marjorie Brevard has left the Inn to her best friend Rev. Reeni Martinson. I will be here for your accommodations. Hopefully you will be delighted to return to my management. The new ph. # is 865-599-7514 I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Again many thanks.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Travelers also viewed these Gatlinburg hotels
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Park Place Condominiums
Park Place Condominiums
#18 of 53 in Gatlinburg
Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals

Been to Brevard Inn and Cabins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Brevard Inn and Cabins

Property: Brevard Inn and Cabins
Address: 225 W Holly Ridge Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738-3433
Location: United States > Tennessee > Sevier County > Gatlinburg
Ranked #23 of 53 Specialty Lodging in Gatlinburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Brevard Inn and Cabins 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Brevard Inn and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.