“A Delight!”

Brevard Inn and Cabins
Reviewed October 31, 2012

For my first vacation in more than three years, I did a lot of research and looked into many corporate type hotels/motels to stay in. Luckily, through my research and with the help of trip advisor, I found the Brevard Inn and feel very lucky indeed to have found it. The 200-year-old, completely refurbished cabin was in walking distance to everything. It was enchanting with a stone fireplace, a frig, microwave, coffee maker, and a good size bathroom with plenty of hot water. But the best was Renni, the hostess, who immediately made you feel welcome and part of her family. The room was spotless, the bed quite comfortable and the area peaceful. It was only a short drive to a one-way road through the Smoky Mountains and my hostess gave up part of her day to go along with me so I would not feel so alone. The topper was the journal in the room where you could read comments from all her other visitors and put your own in as well. I hope I don't have to wait three more years for another vacation, but if I do, I would love to go back to the Brevard Inn! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank CarolF863
Shepherder, Owner at Brevard Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

So many thank you's are in order for you. What a sweet visitor you were. Let's keep in touch. You kept an exceptional cabin. Fun guest to have as well. If you are ever in this area again please come stay with Brevard Inn and I'll be very happy to accommodate you...will try to roll out the red carpet! Blessings to you. Sincerely, Reeni

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Relax in the rockers on the front porch of this cozy log cabin over a hundred years old. Keep warm by the gas fireplace and enjoy the quality mattress and fresh, fluffy pillows. The Inn Keeper is very attentive to the needs of the overnight guests. Located within walking distance to all the great food, shopping, and attractions of downtown Gatlinburg. We have stayed at Brevard Inn several times over the past twenty years and it is always a pleasure!

The Coopers- Nashville, TN

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank RN85_12

WOW! Thank you for being such awesome guests. you took great care of the cabin and it's such a treat to have some of Marjorie's guests come back and stay. Thank you , thank you , thank you, I hope you will make me a special part of your Gatlinburg experience every time...You are such sweet people. That's for your time to write your review as well. Hope to meet again and again. Yours truly Reeni

A TripAdvisor Member
Macon, GA
Reviewed March 8, 2005

My husband and I honeymooned at Brevard Inn in 1978, and went back there to celebrate our 20th anniversary 7 years ago. It was hard to believe it had been 20 years before that we were married and made our first trip there together! The cabins are so romantic and isolated, yet close to downtown stores and shops. Be assured that you can't go wrong with Brevard Inn. We hope to go back there in 3 years for our 30th!

Phil and Cheryl Dalton
Macon, GA

• Stayed: November 1999
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
brecardcabinsgat, Owner at Brevard Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a sweet review...I was surprised to find anything out in cyber space this many years later. Yes the Brevard Inn is open and in continual updating and refreshing. I am the new owner of Marjories Brevard Inn. We traveled and ministered together for many yrs.,she also taught me the Inn Keepers Industry...I hope you'll continue to come back and enjoy this property for years to come. My add. and ph. contacts have changed I'd love to here from you,,,865-599-7514 anytime my name is Rev, Reeni Martinson. thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 14, 2002

My husband and I have been going to Galtinburg for the last 13 years and we always stay at Brevard Inn. The Inn is nestled in the mountains but close enough to town for us to walk to town at night. The lady that runs the Inn also has two cabins located down the hill from the Inn. We have stayed at both cabins and the Inn and have had a wonderful experience and time at both. We always hate to leave but know that in time we will always return.

8  Thank jamjo54

Thank you for your response to my Beautiful Inn. And, thank you for coming over and over again. I was surprised to find you on Trip Advisor and I would like for you to know that Marjorie Brevard has left the Inn to her best friend Rev. Reeni Martinson. I will be here for your accommodations. Hopefully you will be delighted to return to my management. The new ph. # is 865-599-7514 I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Again many thanks.